Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

And we thought 7-1 was bad!

Bob,

Perhaps you need to get you head out of Gunns ...hole and see the situation for what it was.

Yes, he made some astute signings. But there were clearly tactical, preparartion and fitness isuues with the squad, some we could see, i.e. Colchester disaster, and some we couldnt, which is where you rely on the considered opinion of your chief Exec to understand the problem and deal with it.

This was dealt with in a very direct manner, we can all agree or disagree on the approach. Personally, having held high level positions myself, when taking a role with such a salary and repsonsibility comes accountabilty, not only for performance but behaviour, preparation, effort.

Lambert has taken the team on, its subjective of us all to say whether or not under Gunn whether we would be in the same position.

But for those who watched Gunn in the technical area, especially the Col U game,compared to Lambert, well, I know who I would rather have at the helm.

wake up and smell the paint girl, Bryan Gunn was not good enough, and bought in Loanees, when we didnt want them, we learnt that from last time. Stop living in your little fantasy, do you want to see Norwich in the relegation zone?

The board had to do something about it, thats why Mcnally made the right decision and appointed paul Lambert, best decision ever made i think!!! The Norwich fans are happy for once, there is no negativity now, have you actually noticed. Bryan Gunn is in the past, we are looking upwards, not anywhere else. we have got a good team together now, who are very confident and are very commited to the club, if they arent, Lambert will something about it. wake up darling, im 19 and have realised whats best for our club, i have calling this for ages to take place, a manager with experience and who has the right attitude.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]Yes, Martinez for the sack no doubt. Hang on a minute he has to take Wigan to an away match with another Premier league team in a few days time, beat that team 4-0 with a display of scintillating football and then be sacked the next day ![/quote]

Get over it.....Like Nutless has got over Worthy''s sacking....Er, but, then again?

[/quote]

We should never have let Mike Walker go [:P]

We''ve never been in Europe since [:''(]

Managers come and go and don''t give a monkeys about fans until either they come or they go and then they will be  for the "new" fans.

I think they are probably correct for themselves.  It''s a job.