Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Yellow

Where in the city??

i think squares in riverside shows the matches live. from what i can remember, hope that is a help, squares is opposite the bowling alley and odeon cinema

If the game is on TV, most bars will show it.

If it isn''t, then you don''t have much hope..

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]erm, it was an away match... was wandering if there is any pubs etc with the radio on and a bit of jeff stelling, something like that...[/quote]

no need to get cavalier about it sunshine...

when you come on here as Brighton Yellow people are going to think you''re watching the Brighton game surely?

No offence BY. Thought you were talking about Tuesday against Brighton. Didn''t check the date of your original post.

[quote user="Romantic"]No offence BY. Thought you were talking about Tuesday against Brighton. Didn''t check the date of your original post.
[/quote]

Ha ha - me too. Sorry, mea culpa [:D]

the odeon cinema on riverside advertise that they have radio norfolk on for match commentaries and canary call afterwards in the public bar there.. can`t think that it gets many in there ..then again if   you`d somehow got railroaded into taking the mrs to the pictures on a saturday afternoon you could go for a long pee break [:D]

Try The Castle pub in Norwich if you want to see the boys in action. They have a large screen there and it''s very friendly.   [Y]

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]Try The Castle pub in Norwich if you want to see the boys in action. They have a large screen there and it''s very friendly.   [Y][/quote]

oh dear... i suppose you reccomend the Catherine wheel to him as well?