Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

Danny crow

Saw Danny crow came on as sub for Cambridge United and scored twice,I thought he would have been in a much better team than this as he showed promise at Norwich.

NO NO NO NO NO he''s eaten about 1 billion pies since then and is now largely overweight and unfit hence the fact he is a SUB at CAMBRIDGE UNITED who are in the CONFERENCE.

[quote user="scrimmage"]NO NO NO NO NO he''s eaten about 1 billion pies since then and is now largely overweight and unfit hence the fact he is a SUB at CAMBRIDGE UNITED who are in the CONFERENCE.
[/quote]

Plus he always thought he was better and gave out the big I am attitude thats why Posh got rid of him as well, he would be hard pushed to make Paulton''s starting line up    

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="scrimmage"]NO NO NO NO NO he''s eaten about 1 billion pies since then and is now largely overweight and unfit hence the fact he is a SUB at CAMBRIDGE UNITED who are in the CONFERENCE.
[/quote]

Plus he always thought he was better and gave out the big I am attitude thats why Posh got rid of him as well, he would be hard pushed to make Paulton''s starting line up    

[/quote]

That''s a bit harsh.

If he''d been given more of a chance he could have been the next Coote, Jarvis, Jarvis or Henderson....oh he was....

[/quote]

Have seen him play both this season and last against Ebbsfleet Utd and, even against a poor Fleet side, he looked nothing special.  As Scrimmage so rightly says he must be getting sponsored by Pukka Pies or Ginsters!

Dare I say it now that Worthless was in fact correct letting him go back then, much to everyone''s (including mine) dismay.

[quote user="AJ"]Chris Martin > Danny Crow
[/quote]

"Chris Martin is greater than Danny Crow"

- me English not so good.

[quote user="AJ"]Chris Martin > Danny Crow
[/quote]

No chance.  Martin is technically much better than Crow and has the strength and physique which is ever more important in the game.

Danny Crow thought he was It, Unfortunately for Danny everyone else thought he was sh... yes.. i think you can see where thats going.

Anyone see him on ''ron Atkinson football manager'' when they did the documentary at Peterborough?

He walked off the training pitch with the face on him and St Ledger (now at Midd''boro and Ireland) came accross as absolute Tw**s!

I remember posts saying we should have given Crow a three year contract when Worthy let him go. Of course there was a different agenda in those days[:O]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Danny Crow thought he was It, Unfortunately for Danny everyone else thought he was sh... yes.. i think you can see where thats going.[/quote]

i dont get it [;)]