Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Official Unofficial Brighton Match Thread

Well, I have got us down for a 3-1 win [;)]

Lappin, Holt and Cody to stick it in the back of the net for us [:D]

Lets hope tonights game is as good as the ''saints'' game sounded on the radio!!!

ENJOY !!

[;)]

-I-

/\

can''t make the game tonight as i''m a sickly boy.. hate missing home games but i have a virus, Hopefully Goreham will resemble alan Green in his comentary tonight! but i doubt it!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]can''t make the game tonight as i''m a sickly boy.. hate missing home games but i have a virus, Hopefully Goreham will resemble alan Green in his comentary tonight! but i doubt it![/quote]

hope you get well soon!!

I predict a power failure. The game will be delayed by 90 minutes and then eventually postponed. Brighton will then be fined 20,000 quid just for the fun of it!!

If i''m wrong about the power failure then i''ll go for 2-0 city ( Holt & Wes)

I live in Delhi but Im going to stay up and see this one through. 5 half hours in front. I''ll pay tmo! Thinking it will be a breeze tonight but Im not counting my chickens though. Poyet is a sensible man who has clearly breathed new life into Hove Albian. Still I will go for a sound 2 nil win.

I dont know why but i really don''t think we will win tonight . i''ve predicted wins in every home game so far but i think the players seem to be showing signs of fatigue . hope i''m wrong though .

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]What a buffoon you are banana! For the rest of us that will actually make use of this i am gonna go for a 2-1 win Come on You Yellows![/quote]

What?

[quote user="yoda"]I dont know why but i really don''t think we will win tonight . i''ve predicted wins in every home game so far but i think the players seem to be showing signs of fatigue . hope i''m wrong though .[/quote]

What?

...though not as much of a handful as Holt!

Will be interesting to see how Dickinson fares tonight, he''s the guy we were supposedly interested in (when in actual fact we had Holt already lined up).

the worrying thing is that he has pace, the thing that our CB''s dont! They been giving us too much pressure now, we need to get control back.