Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Brighton Predictions

Solid 2-0 I think.  Will be a farely tough game but nothing we can''t handle.  Holt and Martin to score.

I think that this will be a tough game and one of our hardest for a while. Still hope for a win.

Least the chants of "Does your boyfriend know you''re here"

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I think that this will be a tough game and one of our hardest for a while. Still hope for a win.

Least the chants of "Does your boyfriend know you''re here"

[/quote]LMAO!Back on topic... i think we''ll win 3-1.

Despite the Poyet factor Brighton aren''t great and were under a lot of pressure at Saints. A nice 2-0 win I think., with Holty ending his goal drought!

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]53-2 Forster to net 51 and askou with a biycle kick from the half way line, and doherty to score a penalty[/quote]

How do we condede the two?

Surely this pidgeon is then lying dead in the pitch? [:|]

My serious prediction is 14-13. Brighton are winning 13-0 before half time. And until injury time in the second half, they are still 13-0 up. But the Fourth official indicates a minnimum  time of 14 minutes [:O] And Otsemobor scores in every one of those minutes, which concludes a thrilling 27 goal encounter between Norwich and Brighton at Carrow Road. Quality game [:)]

Scorers :

Otsemobor  (90 + 1, 90 + 2, 90 + 3, 90 + 4, 90 + 5, 90 + 6, 90 + 7, 90 + 8, 90 + 9, 90 + 10, 90 + 11, 90 + 12, 90 + 13, 90 + 14)

I''m going for a hard fought 2-1 win.

I toyed with going for 1-1, but I think them beating saints will mean no complacency from us + them being a reasonable footballing side should be in our favour.

[quote user="Brendan"]

My serious prediction is 14-13. Brighton are winning 13-0 before half time. And until injury time in the second half, they are still 13-0 up. But the Fourth official indicates a minnimum  time of 14 minutes [:O] And Otsemobor scores in every one of those minutes, which concludes a thrilling 27 goal encounter between Norwich and Brighton at Carrow Road. Quality game [:)]

Scorers :

Otsemobor  (90 + 1, 90 + 2, 90 + 3, 90 + 4, 90 + 5, 90 + 6, 90 + 7, 90 + 8, 90 + 9, 90 + 10, 90 + 11, 90 + 12, 90 + 13, 90 + 14)

[/quote]

You must havea lot of time to in your hands:L

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Brendan"]

Scorers :

[/quote]

You must havea lot of time to in your hands:L
[/quote]

Yeah a bit [:P] Just Copy + Pasted the ''90 +'' bit, and added numbers. Simple. [:)]

umm how do Brighton play?

If they just play defensively, 1/2-0 if not 3/4-1.

I imagine they will do what all the other teams have done, just sit back, and if they keep 11 men behind the ball, its very hard to break that down....

If they play like they did against Southampton it will be much harder but it was a derby so i think they will play more like they did against Leeds and we will win comfortably like they did.

[quote user="Jerry"]

Im not gonna be there so....

Norwich 6 Brighton 0

[/quote]

Jerry if we do win 6 -0 you can stay away as much as you like,

I don''t care who scores the goals they are all countable

Doe''s your boyfriend know your here,            I feel a riot coming on  

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]53-2

Forster to net 51 and Askou with a bicycle kick from the half way line, and Doherty to score a penalty[/quote]According to Wm Hill''s website you can get 12-1 on Askou scoring anytime - Doherty 8-1. Not so silly if we win a few set pieces. Lappin and Hughes are a meagre 7-1 and 5-1 respectively, though not bad value either.

I think it all depends on the first goal. They got an early goal against Saints and never looked back. They are a fairly quick team too. The defence will ahve to be on the game tonight.

I predict a 2-1 win, maybe after falling behind mid way through first half.

2-1

I think Brighton will score mid way through the first half and we will play poorly.. Lambret will read the riot act half time and we will turn it round.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

2-1

I think Brighton will score mid way through the first half and we will play poorly.. Lambret will read the riot act half time and we will turn it round.

[/quote]

Wow, scary Jas... exact same prediction!!

OK... GO!

8, 16, 25, 32 ,47 and the bonus ball.... 14

(Is that enough numbers?)

Waht did you get Jas?

well i got 6 numbers.. so im glad im not using yours...

4,8,15,16,23,42 - the only Lottery numbers you''ll ever need again.... trust me.