Sign in to follow this  
open goal

Paul Lambert and the new management style are a joke!

My point is this, All we ever get now is good news,

Norwich win this game, Norwich win that game, Norwich should have lost but managaed to get a draw!

How are people like smudger supose to opperate under this?

The latest outburst from Lambert of ''I will keep to fight the starts'' is beyond believe, I mean as a Norwich fan i would expect to hear ''Every player has a price'' Or i would expect MC to say something along the lines of ''Us smaller clubs have to sell'' But NO, all we are getting is Good news, The extention of campbels contract for example.. How much more can we take!! Sort it out DELIA!! ;)

Its a damn shame mate, I mean, I''ve now had to be born again and be nice..................and I don''t like it one bit![;)]

Hell, I even think the Docs playing well............Nurse!

[quote user="open goal"]OH lappinitup... were you so misserable in younger years.... starts= stars.. sorry![/quote]

What''s your excuse for the "believe"?

[quote user="open goal"]OH lappinitup... were you so misserable in younger years.... starts= stars.. sorry![/quote]No, and I ain''t miserable now! Let me remind you that YOU were the one who opened this thread MOANING because there was nothing to moan about! [;)]

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="open goal"]OH lappinitup... were you so misserable in younger years.... starts= stars.. sorry![/quote]

What''s your excuse for the "believe"?

[/quote]Are you a sub-editor, canarytom ?If not, why not ?

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Who''s Cambell?[/quote]

I was wondering that as well.

[/quote]It would be nice to know who this mystery Cambell is.

I''m not used to it at all. If I''m honest, I''m actually starting to get

bored.  Win here, win there... there is no longer that acute sense of

achievement in victory.... I''m starting to realise just how

pathetically boring it must be to be a Man United fan... ;)

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Who''s Cambell?[/quote]

I was wondering that as well.

[/quote]It would be nice to know who this mystery Cambell is.[/quote]Can only guess he got goalkeeper Frazer Forster confused with Premier League striker Fraizer Campbell. Which is a bit like calling Michael Wynn-Jones Ken(wyne Jones).

[quote user="open goal"]

Norwich win this game, Norwich win that game, Norwich should have lost but managaed to get a draw!

The latest outburst from Lambert of ''I will keep to fight the starts'' is beyond believe, I mean as a Norwich fan i would expect to hear ''Every player has a price'' Or i would expect MC to say something along the lines of ''Us smaller clubs have to sell'' But NO, all we are getting is Good news, The extention of campbels contract for example.. How much more can we take!! Sort it out DELIA!! ;)

[/quote]totally agree...i miss the booo and jeer mungers [;)]

I think he means Sol Campbell.He did sign for us but if you blinked then you probably missed him cos he has now left us due to personal issues.

[quote user="open goal"]

[/quote]

It hasn''t affected me.......

It will all end in tears I can assure you.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="open goal"]OH lappinitup... were you so misserable in younger years.... starts= stars.. sorry![/quote]No, and I ain''t miserable now! Let me remind you that YOU were the one who opened this thread MOANING because there was nothing to moan about! [;)][/quote]

"I will keep to fight the stars".  Isn`t that Wordsworth?

[quote user="open goal"]

[/quote]

Binner alert . . . [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Its a damn shame mate, I mean, I''ve now had to be born again and be nice..................and I don''t like it one bit![;)]

Hell, I even think the Docs playing well............Nurse!

I think you must be a Buddhist Wiz because you have been reborn many many times.

[/quote]

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="open goal"]

[/quote]

It hasn''t affected me.......

It will all end in tears I can assure you.

[/quote]

Grime Reaper alert.

Forster.Embarrassed [:$] It had been a long night. Appologies for the other errors, i have dyslexia and should probably spell check.. my bad

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="open goal"]OH lappinitup... were you so misserable in younger years.... starts= stars.. sorry![/quote]No, and I ain''t miserable now! Let me remind you that YOU were the one who opened this thread MOANING because there was nothing to moan about! [;)][/quote]

"I will keep to fight the stars".  Isn`t that Wordsworth?

[/quote]

Why would Lambert want to fight his star players?  It makes no sense. Is that somehow going to make the clubs from higher divisions think twice about signing our players if they come across as trouble makers so out of control the manager has to fight them?  It would be much better all around if Lambert chose "to fight to keep the stars" instead. [:P]

[quote user="open goal"]

[/quote]

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  Where to start.............................. mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Nope, it''s just too much.

[quote user="AJ"]It''s a outrage! I want to feel depressed again![:S]
[/quote]

Well how does this make you feel, Acording to a mate of mine we have turned down an offer of investment this week, romour is,it was from the Glaizire family, I think those are the Manure ones are they, Now where did I put my tin hat    

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="AJ"]It''s a outrage! I want to feel depressed again![:S]
[/quote]

Well how does this make you feel, Acording to a mate of mine we have turned down an offer of investment this week, romour is,it was from the Glaizire family, I think those are the Manure ones are they, Now where did I put my tin hat    

[/quote]

that could even be RUMOUR