Sign in to follow this  
Huh?!

JUST HEARD ABOUT THE LOAN PLAYER!!

Just heard from one of my good friends that the player we are getting in on loan is 23yr old right back, Russell Martin from Peterborough.

Read what you want, I am not saying this is for sure, but just what i''ve been told.

DOB1986-01-04
Age22
POBBrighton
Height6''0
Weight11st 8lbs
TeamPeterborough United
Position Midfield

previously with Brighton , Russell was offered a new deal by the club in 2004 but instead chose to join Wycombe and after a number of first team appearences he has opted to stay another two years at Wycombe until around 2007/2008 .

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

DOB1986-01-04
Age22
POBBrighton
Height6''0
Weight11st 8lbs
TeamPeterborough United
Position Midfield

previously with Brighton , Russell was offered a new deal by the club in 2004 but instead chose to join Wycombe and after a number of first team appearences he has opted to stay another two years at Wycombe until around 2007/2008 .

[/quote]

Why  another midfielder mate?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

DOB1986-01-04
Age22
POBBrighton
Height6''0
Weight11st 8lbs
TeamPeterborough United
Position Midfield

[/quote]

Why  another midfielder mate?

[/quote]He is a right back.

Russell Martin

Personal information

Full name Russell Kenneth Alexander Martin

Date of birth 4 January 1986 (1986-01-04) (age 23)

Place of birth Brighton, England

Height 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)

Playing position Defender, Midfielder

Russell Kenneth Alexander Martin (born 4 January 1986 in Brighton) is an English footballer, currently playing for Peterborough United in the Championship. He is a right-back.

Russell Martin is the captain of Posh, as previously mentioned. He perfoemed well durinng the League Two and League One promotions, but has been found wanting at Championship level, and is currently out of the side. The new manager, Mark Cooper, must have decided that he is not in the first team picture at the moment. He is a steady right back, nothing special - but a good defender I would say.

[quote user="fonejacker"]Russell Martin is the captain of Posh, as previously mentioned. He perfoemed well durinng the League Two and League One promotions, but has been found wanting at Championship level, and is currently out of the side. The new manager, Mark Cooper, must have decided that he is not in the first team picture at the moment. He is a steady right back, nothing special - but a good defender I would say.[/quote]sounds like a steady eddy type.rather him than semi i admit.