Sign in to follow this  
ref89

PinkUn Mobile Version...Sponsored By....Adnams of Southwold

i like the new mobile site actually... it works well on a blackberry... maybe not so well on other phones... local papers need all the money they can get...advertising is probably vital to keep the pinkun going at the moment and probably for the forseeable.

[quote user="The Chirp"]i like the new mobile site actually... it works well on a blackberry... maybe not so well on other phones...

local papers need all the money they can get...advertising is probably vital to keep the pinkun going at the moment and probably for the forseeable.
[/quote]

Online Advertising can be very cheap, all depends who you go with. I know yell.com have charged people over £1500 for a year which is rediculously priced! I have no idear how succesful it is to advertise with them but having used the site you don''t get good value for money once you see the advert.

Archant has its own online business directory which is starting to take off and there are also the banner qand sky scraper ads you see on the home pages.

I was referring to the fact its a SUFFOLK brand.  Will the Green Un be sponsored by Woodfordes?

[quote user="ref89"]I was referring to the fact its a SUFFOLK brand.  Will the Green Un be sponsored by Woodfordes?[/quote]WHO CARES

[quote user="ref89"]I was referring to the fact its a SUFFOLK brand.  Will the Green Un be sponsored by Woodfordes?[/quote]maybe because i see us as being east anglians as well as norfolkonians... err!!?? so i would see them as a local company... Having had to move to London, you become very ''patriotic'' about being from East Anglia... being surrounded by londoners and surreyites you realise how proud you are to be from east anglia.I love suffolk, pretty county full of nice beaches good pubs nice little villages etc...I just dislike Ipswich...a lot! Having said that... Suffolk has nothing on Norfolk when it comes to all the above... i''m going waaaay off topic here... sorry :)

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="ref89"]I was referring to the fact its a SUFFOLK brand.  Will the Green Un be sponsored by Woodfordes?
[/quote]
The EDP/Pinkun covers Lowestoft and north Suffolk
[/quote]

covers as far down as Leiston, you can get it on the platform at Liverpool street station too oddly enough,

There is limited circulation in Lincolnshire.. VERY limited though!

[quote user="ref89"]Good to see loyalty to local brands is alive and well. [/quote]Jesus christ.... if you go to Southwold you will see its about a 50/50 split between Norwich and Ipswich fans. In terms of distance I think Norwich is actually a tiny bit closer than Ipswich.

Southwold is indeed closer to Norwich by a huge 3 miles.Good for Adnams, classy beer and maybe one day they''ll be our shirt sponsors!

[quote user="king canary"]being from southwold i do love a drop of adnams. The new mobile site is rubbish however.[/quote]

Another one from Southwold I thought I was the only one, thats why I moved,

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="king canary"]being from southwold i do love a drop of adnams. The new mobile site is rubbish however.[/quote]

Another one from Southwold I thought I was the only one, thats why I moved,

[/quote]Nope there are a fair few of us dotted throughout the town.

[quote user="BIC"]Southwold is indeed closer to Norwich by a huge 3 miles.
Good for Adnams, classy beer and maybe one day they''ll be our shirt sponsors!
[/quote]

I think that would cause a war in Southwold, as most of them are Binners fans. some of them are my wife''s family, you can see why we moved out, but love flying the Green n Yellow every time we visit the town.