Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Gary Karsa, Football Director

We know all about the new board members, Lambert, Culverhouse, Crook et al - but Gary Karsa, Football Director?

Extract from today''s Pink''un:

Lambert has consistently pointed to the players as the ones who have turned around City''s fortunes, but his controversial arrival, along with assistant Ian Culverhouse and football director Gary Karsa, has clearly provided the spark.

“Ian and Gary have been with me since Wycombe,” he said. “Ian Culverhouse is a brilliant coach and I am lucky enough to have him on my side, and him and Gary have been really close allies with me. The two lads especially, have been brilliant.

Interesting. 

I wonder what his precise role is?

Anybody know?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

We know all about the new board members, Lambert, Culverhouse, Crook et al - but Gary Karsa, Football Director?

Lambert has consistently pointed to the players as the ones who have turned around City''s fortunes, but his controversial arrival, along with assistant Ian Culverhouse and football director Gary Karsa, has clearly provided the spark.

“Ian and Gary have been with me since Wycombe,” he said. “Ian Culverhouse is a brilliant coach and I am lucky enough to have him on my side, and him and Gary have been really close allies with me. The two lads especially, have been brilliant.

Interesting. 

Anybody know?

OTBC

[/quote]

According to Lambert he is the "go between" on all fronts football.Academy/reserves/management/board etc.

Well that''s what I thought he said.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Interesting. 

Anybody know?

OTBC

[/quote]

According to Lambert he is the "go between" on all fronts football.Academy/reserves/management/board etc.

Well that''s what I thought he said.

[/quote]

Lambert''s sort of translator and coordinator then?

Organises and picks up the pieces on behalf of the gaffer sort of, so to speak. ?

Lambert''s gofer.

Well, so long as it works.

OK.

I wonder what exactly he tells the board? Or does he just deliver double-spaced submissions utilising bullet points and not to exceed two A4 pages in length?

OTBC

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]I don''t know and don''t care as long as he carries on whatever he is doing![/quote]

100% agree![Y]

[/quote]

I refuse to be rude today, I''m afraid.

[:)]

OTBC