Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

Huckerby?

Slightly ot.. well maybe..

But Did anyone else see him in the box behind the snakepit yesterday?

Apparently one of the stewards told him to sit back after the ''huckerby'' chant so we didnt see him. is this true?

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]Slightly ot.. well maybe.. But Did anyone else see him in the box behind the snakepit yesterday? Apparently one of the stewards told him to sit back after the ''huckerby'' chant so we didnt see him. is this true?[/quote]

Huckerby was a pundit during the radio commentary yesterday, and I was disappointed that he said at the end of the show that there is absolutely no way that he will be playing again, even though Adams commented that he reckoned he could still probably do a job for us. It seems that his mind is definitely made up.  [:(]

i know lol.. but during the game he was in the radio norfolk box, then someone spotted him watching the game and started the ''huckerby'' chant, then apparently a steward went to the glass where he was and told him to sit down

Felt a sharp pang of sadness when Hucks said he''ll definitely not be playing for anyone ever again, let alone Norwich.I still feel very angry at Roeder for denying myself and City fans the chance to see him last season. He was clearly not washed up and could have done a job for us.Hucks stated his disappointment at not being able to play with Hoolahan, something that struck with me as i always thought had we kept Hucks and played Hoolahan how were playing him now, and with Hucks up front instead of left wing, we''d have stayed up for sure.Saying all that tho we may still have Roeder in charge and no Lambert! So its swings and roundabouts. We can trace our demise and rise from the ashes back to Roeders decision to release Hucks. And thinking back ive probably gotta say i prefer our current situation to the one 2 years ago.The total rebuild has done us good.

I enjoyed hearing his opinions too, he talked about our curent squad, said he wished he''d have got the chance to play  with Wes, said that Doc had been immense since he returned and thought that Drury was the best left back in the league and that Holt works hard but wish he was allowed to stay in the penalty area more as  he''s so lethal in front of goal.

Thinks we have the squad to go up but hopes we don''t have to sell in January.

Still says '''' we '''' when he talked about our team as if he was still playing, bless him.