[quote user="mr socks"]my guess jay tabb[/quote]

I heared a rumour last night about investment awell, but it''s been turned down

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Please tell me you are joking

[quote user="Here We Go"]

if its a right back it will be cover for semmy, who has upped his game since he got back from injury.

[/quote]

HWG, "upped his game".... [:^)]

if its a right back it will be cover for semmy, who has upped his game since he got back from injury.

[/quote]

Would you say he upped his game yesterday?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wish I was Way, but Its thought to be from a borderline iffy company, so I''m told, but the offer according to my friend is a damn good one  

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA, GOOD ONE

yeah thought he played really well did some decent runs down the right, sure it was him that crossed for holt to get his second goal which was disallowed, had there winger in his pocket most of the game and, and got decent blocks in.

and i think i got the spelling of upped wrong, what i meant was he has perfromed better since he has got back from injury as he knows he will lose his place if he plays badly like the rest of the team know.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wish I was Way, but Its thought to be from a borderline iffy company, so I''m told, but the offer according to my friend is a damn good one  

[/quote]

Was a reason given why they would turn this down?

He has got a good cross on him, I will grant you that... but everything else seemed to be very average/poor really. If you compare the performance and play of him and Drury, he will be found lacking I''m afraid. Don''t get me wrong, I want him to do well and push on when going forward and put his foot in instead of staying with the winger. But he never seems to want to commit to anything. One small thing I have also noticed is that we all know he has electric pace, but always seems to leave to the last second to make a tackle as well as get caught in possession while trying to play the ball forward...

[quote user="B-ru"]

He has got a good cross on him, I will grant you that... but everything else seemed to be very average/poor really. If you compare the performance and play of him and Drury, he will be found lacking I''m afraid. Don''t get me wrong, I want him to do well and push on when going forward and put his foot in instead of staying with the winger. But he never seems to want to commit to anything. One small thing I have also noticed is that we all know he has electric pace, but always seems to leave to the last second to make a tackle as well as get caught in possession while trying to play the ball forward...

[/quote]

Its hard to judge as a wing back when you should go into a tackle because if you go to early your beaten and they can get in the box and if its to late they get a cross in the box. And drury does have a lot more experiance than semmy, hes a good palyer and he will come good we just need to get off his back, like we do with most of are players.

I agree he could become good with some guidance and when he first arrived he looked like he was the man for the job. BUt I tihnk his number is up under Lambert. Not only did I hear him say "he''s useless" when caught in possession last night, but it looks like we are getting in a loan player today in teh position. This will either be his replacement or to give him a kick up the backside to play like we all want him to.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]SDP, is the Press Conference definitely to announce a loan signing?
[/quote]

That''s what the club told us.

[quote user="B-ru"]I agree he could become good with some guidance and when he first arrived he looked like he was the man for the job. BUt I tihnk his number is up under Lambert. Not only did I hear him say "he''s useless" when caught in possession last night, but it looks like we are getting in a loan player today in teh position. This will either be his replacement or to give him a kick up the backside to play like we all want him to.[/quote]

Hopefully its the second one as all are other right backs are injured, i still think semmy can do a job here, and he was caught in position about twice, the rest of the time he played some good balls to smith and hoolahoop.

I personally think Semmy has done much better under Lambert, and did very well last night.  He does however need competition as he strikes me  as someone who gets complacent quickly, and with Spillane out for weeks still, a loan coming in is great news.