Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

Official SMS: McNamee Signs

It''s nice to finally have a pacey winger in the side. Closest thing to Huckerby we''ll get for a while I guess.

Let''s hope he does better than Whaley, a player I had very high hopes for. Descriptions of McNamee from Swindon fans aren''t all that different to PNE fans of Whaley, albeit Swindon fans think McNamee has a decent delivery.

[quote user="Barbecued Bushmeat"]''McNamee also had brief loan spells with Barnet and Crewe Alexandria(sic)''  Who are they?[/quote]He must be really old.

He''s 26.

The past 2 signings, provided none of our first 11 leave, have essentially given us a squad capable of promotion IMO.

Great news, and it probably means a permanent signing in January - so we must have found some cash (- surely we are not selling anybody any good!)It seems that he was a bit inconsistent at Swindon. Let''s hope that PL can motivate him and get him into the non-stop mood which we are showing at the moment.

i think is going to give us the extra dimesion we''ve been waiting for. i really think we are going to be more of a threat now. CHUFFED!

Hopefully he''ll have teams sussed and the teams where a diamond formation may not be so effective.. then he can whip out a 4-4-2.

This is really good news.

[quote user="Salopian"]Great news, and it probably means a permanent signing in January - so we must have found some cash (- surely we are not selling anybody any good!)It seems that he was a bit inconsistent at Swindon. Let''s hope that PL can motivate him and get him into the non-stop mood which we are showing at the moment.[/quote]I have a feeling this is possibly due to the player ''wanting out'', once a player has heard of interest and no longer wants to play for the club this tends to be the case, remember dean ashton the year after we were relegated? couldn''t score to save his life, all of a sudden december comes around and he''s chasing everything banging them in! low and behold he goes to west ham, which turned out to be a very good deal for us.We now have a great squad at this level, a great manager and I see no reason (bar either a horrendous injury run / key players leaving in january) that we should not finish 2nd realistically, failing that definate play-offs after seeing what most of this league has to offer in terms of quality.