Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wundaboy

The match online Saturday?!

Norwich v Carlisle on Saturday is apparently online only? First I heard of this was my Dad and then my Grandad rining me up within 20 minutes of each other asking how fast my internet was and whether I had my PC linked up to my TV. Can someone please give me some information as to where I can sign-up/system requirements/price etc etc, I have tried google but it''s useless!!Thanks in advance!!!

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Norwich v Carlisle on Saturday is apparently online only? First I heard of this was my Dad and then my Grandad rining me up within 20 minutes of each other asking how fast my internet was and whether I had my PC linked up to my TV. Can someone please give me some information as to where I can sign-up/system requirements/price etc etc, I have tried google but it''s useless!!

Thanks in advance!!!
[/quote]

all i know is that it''s on the FA website, and free

It''s defiantely free, but I think your internet has to be a certain speed so you can watch it without it keep stop starting, I watched about ten mins of Port Vale vs Stevenage on their and my internet just isn''t quick enough so I will be plugging in the radio!

The Murderers on Timberhill in the City are showing it live according to an A board outside as i walked past on Monday.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The Murderers on Timberhill in the City are showing it live according to an A board outside as i walked past on Monday.[/quote]

Not keen on the Murderers.....I don''t mind the Gardeners Arms next door....might pop in there...[:D]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The Murderers on Timberhill in the City are showing it live according to an A board outside as i walked past on Monday.[/quote]

Not keen on the Murderers.....I don''t mind the Gardeners Arms next door....might pop in there...[:D]

[/quote]

Well I''m in radio pitch falk country in Shipmeadow my broadband speed is just about fast enough at 2gb, stops for a few seconds while buffering but then ok

Cheers Wiz,couldn''t find that link[Y]

Anyway,how many are going to use it,and more importantly will it cope with a large amount of traffic??

[quote user="Herman "]

Anyway,how many are going to use it,and more importantly will it cope with a large amount of traffic??

[/quote]

Thats the link I used for the recent England U21 game Herman, and I''ll be giving it a go, the trouble is its a dodgy time as Internet traffic tends to be high then and my ISP tends to chop you now and again!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

Thats the link I used for the recent England U21 game Herman, and I''ll be giving it a go, the trouble is its a dodgy time as Internet traffic tends to be high then and my ISP tends to chop you now and again!

[/quote]Thats a very good question wiz, the text service from the pinkun on a regular saturday gets thousands of peeps watching  from all corners of the globe, will the fa link cope? who do we ask?