Sign in to follow this  
Bexley

After last nights game is anyone still upset that we didn't pick up Dickinson in the Summer?

I seem to remember that we were linked with him too. He looks pretty decent and he should have punished us early on last night. Bags of pae and playing with someone like Holt up front could really thrive.

... loved his reaction at the linesman when we scored our 4th though. He went mental!!

I think that he was impressive last night and in our team could do well,  worked hard,  good movement,  put himself about and some pace.

But is he better than the Martin Holt combo?  Not sure - but certainly a better option than cody... 

[quote user="I am a Banana"]the fact that his is tall, quick and strong makes him a very good option upfront, and if we were to sell holt in jan, he would be a good replacement![/quote]

Why the hell would we sell holt you delirious *

No offence, but I didn''t see anything of him last night that made him look like a player we''d want.

He failed to hit the target when clean through and pretty much disappeared once the chips were down. Yes he looked quick and physical, but this didn''t actually translate into him being a threat as I thought Askou and Doherty had the measure of him throughout. He also spent a lot of time on the deck and appears to have a temprament that makes Rusty look like a cool customer.

I think we''re much better off with what we''ve got, with Holt, Martin and McDonald as our options. This guy doesn''t look like a good enough option for me.  

Glad we didn''t sign him. Average at best League 1 striker. And a horrible little bastard as well.

£750k for Dickinson, £450k for Holt seems to me we got much yhe better deal.