Sign in to follow this  
G

Reading the front page...

How nice was that to see? No need to sell players, Russell sounding happy, playing well, praising the manager for somethings that haven''t been round for years, Martin happy aiming for twenty, saying how high spirits are. And McNally telling us we are looking for more investors and new owners and to top it off talking about the Premiership in 3 years and a safe guard Premiership team in 5 years. Increasing the attendance to up to 40,000. Are all winning teams like this? Still, its great to see. Anyone else?

Got to say I think McNally is the best thing to happen to this football club in the past decade, in terms general business acumen and the way he comes across in interviews he makes Doncaster look like... well like Doncaster, which is insult enough really isn''t it? Not going to get too optimistic about the premier league in 3 years, honestly as long as we get promoted this season and float around mid table in the championship for a while I don''t really mind too much. If they keep running the club in the way it has been for this half season then that will be enough for me: promising young manager, lots of youth players, winning games, great team spirit, it''s all you want from a football club, hope it lasts for years to come!!!!