Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Good Luck To Kings Lynn

No worries, maybe Beauseant could have a chat with them about setting up a justgiving page ? Would they qualify for that, or is it only for registered charities ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I put this on the other thread, but figured that people might miss it as it''s half way down the thread.Kings Lynn Supporters TrustTa.[/quote]Argh !  It''s been merged with the old thread !  How the bloody hell will anyone find the link on page 4 !?!?!?

No wonder I was made reduntdant from my old job, Ken Bobbins was one of the two company directors there.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="canarytom"]This should be in the ''other football'' forum[/quote]

Give over

[/quote]

Yea sorry, I meant the ''Kings Lynn and Local Leagues'' forum

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Give over

[/quote]

[/quote]Please go to the "anyone who gives a flying monkeys toss about Canarytom forum.".What do you mean it''s empty ?

Do you ever actually post anything football related Tom??

Because all your posts I see are you thinking your the forum police or slagging off someone like Brenden when he starts a topic.

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Give over

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your an idiot, do you not care about anyone other than your self? who does it affect? not you, so just go away.....

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Give over

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your an idiot, do you not care about anyone other than your self? who does it affect? not you, so just go away.....

[/quote]

I thought I taught you the difference between ''your'' and ''you''re''

Go on a diffrent forum, you are not interested in Football, none of your posts are on this forum, unless there moaning at Brendan, is your life really that sad?

Just leave this thread alone, its mean''t to be about Kings Lynn footbal club....

Why didn''t you write "wrong forum" a week or so ago when Bristol Canary was wanting a Harry Potter advent calendar on this forum? You contributed to the thread despite knowing that thread was in the wrong place and didn''t write your usual "wrong forum" comment.

In my opinion I have no problem with a football related story which in effect is new news but not directly connected to Norwich on the main forum where everyone can see it - at least for a day or so -then let it be moved.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Why didn''t you write "wrong forum" a week or so ago when Bristol Canary was wanting a Harry Potter advent calendar on this forum? You contributed to the thread despite knowing that thread was in the wrong place and didn''t write your usual "wrong forum" comment. In my opinion I have no problem with a football related story which in effect is new news but not directly connected to Norwich on the main forum where everyone can see it - at least for a day or so -then let it be moved.[/quote]

Well said.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Why didn''t you write "wrong forum" a week or so ago when Bristol Canary was wanting a Harry Potter advent calendar on this forum? [/quote]

Because he''s the biggest troll on here. People moan about the likes of Wiz but I''d rather sift through the contents of his bowel than read yet another humourless one liner from this t*sser. I can just imagine him sitting on the sofa on a Saturday night, trousers round his ankles waiting for Louis Walsh to start his latest (scripted) moan about the rules. Semi-hard just so he can finish before he stops moaning.

"YOU TELL HIM LOUIS!!GO ON LOUIS!!!1MORE LOUIS!!DONT STOP LOUIS!!!NEARLY THERE!!!!LOOOOEEEEEEEEAAAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*cking idiot.

[quote user="John Morlar"]

Quick, before the self-appointed forum Police jump in.

I am surprised at how little there is about this story in the Kings Lynn section of this site. It seems to me that as a club, Kings Lynn always seems to press the self - destruct button when on the edge of success. Although I can''t name specific instances, they seem to alienate succesful managers and lose them, Peter Morris ? for one. This season when you are scoring goals by the hatfull, it looks like the end could be in sight.  I really hope that you survive this current scare and manage to hold on for a more succesful future, one where you don''t blow up at the finishing line.

[/quote]       So Tom took the bait then !

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Why didn''t you write "wrong forum" a week or so ago when Bristol Canary was wanting a Harry Potter advent calendar on this forum? [/quote]

Because he''s the biggest troll on here. People moan about the likes of Wiz but I''d rather sift through the contents of his bowel than read yet another humourless one liner from this t*sser. I can just imagine him sitting on the sofa on a Saturday night, trousers round his ankles waiting for Louis Walsh to start his latest (scripted) moan about the rules. Semi-hard just so he can finish before he stops moaning.

"YOU TELL HIM LOUIS!!GO ON LOUIS!!!1MORE LOUIS!!DONT STOP LOUIS!!!NEARLY THERE!!!!LOOOOEEEEEEEEAAAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*cking idiot.

[/quote]

I now have to face an evening of mental images of canarytom choking the chicken to X Factor ........Thanks Shack[+o(]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

F*cking idiot.

[/quote]I still haven''t found the advent calendar with only a few days remaining!Shack you are really sick

Lets get back to the issue in hand. Sod Children in Need and give your money to the worth while cause that is Kings Lynn Football Club

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="bristol_canary"]why is there so much animosity towards canarytom?[/quote]Oh, I think you know...[/quote]I know that you must be a binner if you have roy keane as your picture.

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="bristol_canary"]why is there so much animosity towards canarytom?[/quote]Oh, I think you know...[/quote]I know that you must be a binner if you have roy keane as your picture.[/quote]In that case, you must have a sore fluffy beak from all this pointless typing.

As somebody that lives in King''s Lynn and have done all my life, it is very sad to see this happen to the club. If only they had told the supporters that they were in sucha bad situation then maybe the fans could have helped get them out of it. And the council have not helped in the situation either. Hopefully a new King''s Lynn FC will soon be formed even though they will have to start right down the bottom of the Football pyramid. Come on you linnets !!!

I hope canarytom is reeling you lot in, if not it''s a bit busy on his behalf!

As for King''s Lynn, yes poor fans etc etc but the club have shot themselves in the foot by not making good use of the Sky money from the FA cup clash a couple of years ago. Their ticket prices were also extortionate, it''s cheaper for me to go to Norwich! Heggs is also a first class bellend. Sad for the supporters but I couldn''t give a monkeys.

It''s a sad reflection of today''s football when a club with a history of 130 years and so high up the football pyramid can go out of existance for the equivalent of half a week''s wages of a top player or a week''s wages for perhaps an ''average'' player in the Premiership.

It just proves that only the people with cash seem to matter and the rest of us with very little, or nothing, like Norwich, will continue to struggle for ever more.

The game, and the money in the game, needs to change.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]It seems such a small amount of money and I wonder why no one came in with a bit of money. Shame.[/quote]

It would appear the tax bill is merely the tip of the iceberg. Should be more on the sites Thursday.