Sign in to follow this  
Liam Moon

Carlisle vs Norwich live on thefa.com

You can only watch it in the UK and Ireland, no good for all us city fans overseas!  Anyone got any idea if we can get streaming or a site for it other than the FA site.  Football is global why the FA can not stream it worldwide god only knows

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]

You can only watch it in the UK and Ireland, no good for all us city fans overseas!  Anyone got any idea if we can get streaming or a site for it other than the FA site.  Football is global why the FA can not stream it worldwide god only knows

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]And the boring answer is probably that the FA are only showing it because Setanta went bust and no UK broadcaster bought the slot - the game has been sold overseas, to Australia for example.  I think it was only UK Setanta that went bust, but I''m not sure...

You may be able to watch it via an anonymous proxy site, but beware of possible compromised PC security.It''s probably what I''ll do if I can''t find another stream, but I''ll use an internet cafe rather than my own PC!

I just got back from Australia 2 weeks ago and they still have sentanta over there. I managed to watch us play Leeds.