Sign in to follow this  
SBLANL

The one that got away!!!

Question 1: Was there really one? What''s the point in saying this, other than to generate hope/optimism?

Question 2: What happened to the no loanees policy? Are we heading towards another bunch of loanees in Jan, when we have off loaded Hooly etc?

Being devil''s advocate but worth raising as questions

[quote user="dpit"]

Question 1: Was there really one? What''s the point in saying this, other than to generate hope/optimism?

Question 2: What happened to the no loanees policy? Are we heading towards another bunch of loanees in Jan, when we have off loaded Hooly etc?

[/quote]

They will, I''m sure be our''s in January, the one that got away is still in Exeter.

[quote user="dpit"]

[/quote]But they''re not really loans if you think about it, they''re both signing in January

[quote user="dpit"]

[/quote]

What an unfortunate username you have chosen, I can''t help adding these letters in my mind - i, s, h.

[quote user="ron obvious"]Is this certain? Everybody seems to be assuming it. They may turn out to be rubbish.[/quote]

They may indeed turn out to be rubbish Ron. That is one of the beauties of getting them on loan for 2 months. That way we can think of it more as a trial than a loan. They both seem to want to sign on a permanent basis so they''ve got two months to convince Lambert he HAS to sign them permanently. If they don''t do this then Lambert can send them back.

It''s only 2 loan players brought in and the goalkeeping situation that has been awkward but lets face it, hasn''t not worked in our favour. Both Alnwick and Forster have done brilliantly well and Forster doesn''t seem to have the attitude of a lot of our previous loan players. He wants to win, simple as.

I think the "one who got away" was Hogan Ephraim, winger/striker who has ended up joining Leeds on loan from QPR & that we, alongside Leeds were after him, QPR not willing to let him go out to another CCC club.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="dpit"]

[/quote]

What an unfortunate username you have chosen, I can''t help adding these letters in my mind - i, s, h.

[/quote]

dishpit