Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Score Predictions V's Carlisle FA CUP 2nd Round

I expect a tough match, if the first team is picked, then i will go for a hrad earned 2-1 victory.

Martin and Holt the scorers.

I worry a little, given the trouble we had to beat them up there before. I hope that it will be 0-0 or 1-1, and we come back to CR, but we have not been on top form recently and we could lose this narrowly, say 0-1 or 1-2 defeat.

Replay and we''ll get Charlton or Southend Away in the 3rd round...just our luck and the pattern of things at the moment with repeat fixtures, I fear

If we play our full strength team and not make a few minor changes I think we will win, if we do make changes maybe a draw.  I think though, 2-0 City, Martin and Hoolahan.

Carlisle will be out to avenge the one nil defeat earlier in the season plus they will be really up for it after their 4 - 3 win over the MK Dons, therefore...............

3 - 0 to city  [:D]

[quote user="Salopian"]I worry a little, given the trouble we had to beat them up there before. I hope that it will be 0-0 or 1-1, and we come back to CR, but we have not been on top form recently and we could lose this narrowly, say 0-1 or 1-2 defeat.[/quote]We have not been on top form recently??? Huh?

I think based on our recent form maybe a 2-0 or 2-1 to Norwich. Incidentally does anyone know how many supporters are actually making the trip? It''s obviously a long trip for most (not for me as travelling down from Dunfermlne).

I''m going for a 0-2 Holt and lappin free kick. If that is, PL really wants it. Judging from the line up against Swindon, who knows.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]I dont care if we lose tbh.

Not going to win the FA cup, ergo pointless.

I wouldnt say no to a 2-1 win though.
[/quote]

biggest cup game we will play this season

win 5-2

lets get into that 3rd round draw

Its at 5.15pm [:D]

I think it could be a draw today but will be hoping I''m wrong.