Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

Is anyone else finding the game really hard to watch?

[quote user="Captain Holt"]NO WONDER WHY! IT''S SET TO 512 AT THE BOTTOM! Anyone having trouble make sure 1mb is selected!!![/quote]

Surely that will just make it worse as there is twice as much data to download!

My Broadband is Tiscali up to 8MB but I never get more than about 2MB. Its rubbish. Moving house in January though and at the new house the guy has the same Tiscali package as me but gets 6MB download!

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]No wonder I am having trouble - I''m only getting about 150kbps at the moment. It sucks when ISPs throttle the speed during busy periods.[/quote]

Same for me - about 250 on Virgin (on an 8 mb package)!

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]

My Broadband is Tiscali up to 8MB but I never get more than about 2MB. Its rubbish. Moving house in January though and at the new house the guy has the same Tiscali package as me but gets 6MB download!

[/quote]

I''m with Tiscali too with only 2mb out on the North Norfolk coast, but it works fine for me.

[quote user="Captain Holt"]NO WONDER WHY! IT''S SET TO 512 AT THE BOTTOM! Anyone having trouble make sure 1mb is selected!!![/quote]Don''t bother.  If you can''t handle a 512 stream, there is no way that you will handle a 1mb stream. 

Has been perfect here in the City

Was pretty good in Fakenham. The odd stutter, but refreshed and all was good again ... erm ... second thoughts, no it wasnt, horrible to watch.

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]In the way that its very laggy?[/quote]

I have to say that it worked perfectly ok here in Radio pitchfalk land in Shipmeadow, not a blemmish with the broadband, pity we played Nelson and Doc together again, I was expecting to have to switch the pc off but no it was perfect, But who cares we are out of the cup,No chance of winning anyway, Focus back on league and get out of it    

I can see this being the way forward now, it won''t be too bad if you can stream it from your laptop to your TV. Was it one of the MOTD commentators?

Really good clear picture - no lagging - even though we have steam driven broadband down here in SW Norfolk. Better camera work than the Paulton game on ITV.

The commentator was awful -turned him off and listened to R Norfolk - with a very slight delay on the sound.

We were awful in the second half though - clueless. Hope things are back to normal for Tuesday.