Sign in to follow this  
Shyster

Just back from the match

Christ on a bike, that was bleedin'' awful!I left ten minutes into the second half to take in Lake Windermere.Wish I''d have gone to the Rotherham-Hatters now.

[quote user="Shyster"]Christ on a bike, that was bleedin'' awful!I left ten minutes into the second half to take in Lake Windermere.Wish I''d have gone to the Rotherham-Hatters now.[/quote]You come home in a helicopter or something ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"]Christ on a bike, that was bleedin'' awful!I left ten minutes into the second half to take in Lake Windermere.Wish I''d have gone to the Rotherham-Hatters now.[/quote]You come home in a helicopter or something ?[/quote]

Flybe from Manchester.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"]Christ on a bike, that was bleedin'' awful!

I left ten minutes into the second half to take in Lake Windermere.

Wish I''d have gone to the Rotherham-Hatters now.
[/quote]

You come home in a helicopter or something ?
[/quote]

Where you the pilot?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"]Christ on a bike, that was bleedin'' awful!I left ten minutes into the second half to take in Lake Windermere.Wish I''d have gone to the Rotherham-Hatters now.[/quote]You come home in a helicopter or something ?[/quote]

Flybe from Manchester.[/quote]Now that''s commitment - and money.  But mainly commitment.  There will be better days ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"]Christ on a bike, that was bleedin'' awful!I left ten minutes into the second half to take in Lake Windermere.Wish I''d have gone to the Rotherham-Hatters now.[/quote]You come home in a helicopter or something ?[/quote]

Flybe from Manchester.[/quote]Now that''s commitment - and money.  But mainly commitment.  There will be better days ?[/quote]

I''m only kidding, there are no flights by Flybe from Manchester to Norwich on a Saturday to my knowledge.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]It must have been with Delia''s private plane then[:D][/quote]

And you''re one of her chocks....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]It must have been with Delia''s private plane then[:D][/quote]

And you''re one of her chocks....

[/quote]

Roger!......Wilco!....

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"]Christ on a bike, that was bleedin'' awful!I left ten minutes into the second half to take in Lake Windermere.Wish I''d have gone to the Rotherham-Hatters now.[/quote]You come home in a helicopter or something ?[/quote]

Flybe from Manchester.[/quote]Now that''s commitment - and money.  But mainly commitment.  There will be better days ?[/quote]

I''m only kidding, there are no flights by Flybe from Manchester to Norwich on a Saturday to my knowledge.[/quote]D''oh !  You kidder you...

Glad I read the thread now because I was about to ask what the point in trying to look over the lakes in the dark was.

I should learn to never trust a shyster.