Sign in to follow this  
3pmkickoff

Can't be too down

Bottom line is we played well and didn''t get the luck today. Once we lost the midfield with injuries it was always going to be hard and the quality they had on the pitch in that area and up front finally told.

We definitely need someone else up front who has power and strength, with that then I truly believe we can pull away from danger.

Let''s see what happens in the next few weeks.

McKenzie once again ran himself into the ground for the team and desperately needs some support up front.  Glad to see Drury back to his old self, but I do question bringing on Mulryne as he didn''t seem fit enough.  Hope the 3 injured players recover soon because we need them.

One final plea to Worthy - are we ever going to see the likes of Shackell and Jarvis getting a game?

Yes, it could be indeed worse, we could be West Brom fans!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

They looked truly awful today, clueless and unable to create even a tenth of the chance we did today, now if we could only start banging a few of em away.....

Like I said after the Man Utd game, when we hit the woodwork and the ball goes in for once then that will be the sign our luck is changing

If that had happened today we would have been two up and Spurs would have been nowhere.

Yes, you''re right, Drury was playing as before.  Mis-hitting a clearance straight to their striker to score, backing off attackers and giving up 20-30 yards space, etc. Let''s hope that Charlton isn''t badly injured and is back at left back very soon.  

[quote]As long as there are three teams worse than us then there is little to be down about.[/quote]

You''re right. And we got lucky again today. Blackburn and Southampton drew, Palace and WBA lost again and hey, we''re still not in the relegation zone.

I''m down, but only because of the result. I thought that overall we deserved at least a draw - 2-2 would have been fair.

But MacKenzie was mighty, and though I''m sorry Svensson got injured, at least MacKenzie should get an extended run now. He''s going to be a star.

We bossed the first half, although scary defensive holes opened up sometimes - but then we were playing a very skilful side.

The injuries are a real shame - Jonson looked to be growing in confidence and determination, and Charlton is vital to us.

Now''s the time for Mulryne and McVeigh to show how much playing for Norwich City means to them.

I agree with this - we looked good against spurs until we changed formation and never expected to get anything from Boro anyway.We do need our injured players back and quickly - the likes of Charlie, Damo and Jonson (perhaps people can finally see what Jonson brings to the team now he is missing) are the touch of quality that the team needs On a side issue why is it that only our quality players are being injured and not the ones needing a real rest?? (Holt excluded)OTBC