Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Wes achilles injury?

I saw about 80 minutes, I think when Wes got studded in the achilles and clutched it? He seemed to be completely out of it after that...although he wasn''t exactly in it at any part tbh!

But the point of the post- I certainly hope it wasn''t a sign of injury/tiredness?

[quote user="Norwich"]I saw about 80 minutes, I think when Wes got studded in the achilles and clutched it? He seemed to be completely out of it after that...although he wasn''t exactly in it at any part tbh! But the point of the post- I certainly hope it wasn''t a sign of injury/tiredness?[/quote]

He''ll be fit for January.....and the shop-window sales.

I cant believe the lino didnt flag for a foul. I went mental at that, it was right in front of him and the replay made it look worse, definite yellow card, Pericard was well late.

[quote user="Barclayman"]I cant believe the lino didnt flag for a foul. I went mental at that, it was right in front of him and the replay made it look worse, definite yellow card, Pericard was well late.
[/quote]

Who''s Pericard? They had Henry up front didn''t they..?

[quote user="Wes Hoolahanraha-hanrahan"]

[quote user="Barclayman"]I cant believe the lino didnt flag for a foul. I went mental at that, it was right in front of him and the replay made it look worse, definite yellow card, Pericard was well late.
[/quote]

Who''s Pericard? They had Henry up front didn''t they..?

[/quote]

Yher, You need hands

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Norwich"]I saw about 80 minutes, I think when Wes got studded in the achilles and clutched it? He seemed to be completely out of it after that...although he wasn''t exactly in it at any part tbh! But the point of the post- I certainly hope it wasn''t a sign of injury/tiredness?[/quote]

[/quote]

More like Christmas along with the rest of the turkeys........

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

He could prove to be our Achilles'' heel if he stays.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

He could prove to be our Achilles'' heel if he stays.

[/quote]

What is your problem with Hoolahan staying, other than bad pitches, and not having a pacy winger (which we may now have)? Does he not fit into your plan A, plan B, plan C, D or MC2 ?

Were you one of the fans that he gave a finger to after the Col U game?

Does your partner fancy him?

Are you anti leprechaun?

Please give us some kind of a clue.