Sign in to follow this  
UEA Canary

KETTERING!!

just gone 1-0 up vs leeds. 20 mins left!

judgeing by the reaction to our loss, does this mean leeds'' season will unravel if they lose?

I think people forget that Carlise are a team in the same league as us. We had an off day they had an on day.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]I think people forget that Carlise are a team in the same league as us. We had an off day they had an on day.[/quote]

No that''s just plain silly, happy clapper.

Send Lambert back to Colchester as part of the compensation deal and lets get Roeder on board now we''re in a relegation battle.

[quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]THINK ABOUT THE LOST REVENUE MAN!!! IT''S ALL OVER, THE NEW MANAGER SYNDROME IS OVER APPARENTLY[/quote]

Only with you.

Kettering could be at old Trafford in Round 3 getting battered.. or the Leeds fans could get battered.... which is probably more likely..

United vs Leeds in round 3. makes the police wet just thinking about it....

Well, that''s at least one extra game for Leeds and thus added opportunities for injuries and bookings. A postive result as far as I am concerned !!![<:o)]

I hope leeds go through then get absolutely drowned by United, that should smash their cocky confidence a bit.