Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Carlisle v Norwich match chat thread

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Can we please just stop feeling the troll. [:|][/quote]

FEELING the troll?[+o(]

[/quote]

Hahahaha my bad............ damn nails, FEED.....FEED the troll

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Get rid of f*cking Doherty!

[/quote]

You''d rather have Nelson at centre back?

[/quote]

I''d rather have neither of them.

Spillane and Askou for me.
[/quote]

Spillane is miles off it.

Never even close to being as good as Doherty at centreback.

[quote user="Canary Poirot"][quote user="Colu_Tristan"][quote user="farley"][quote user="Colu_Tristan"][quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[quote user="Colu_Tristan"]Norwich/Lambert''s bubble has burst; I can''t wait for you to start sliding in League One now.[Y][/quote]

Yeah good one. You''ll always be a nothing team in the lower leagues - you''ve got no fans. We have 25,000 fans. We''ll be back in the Premiership before you get into the Championship.

[/quote]

No chance, with your forthoming points reduction I''m affraid. [;)]

[/quote]

Dream on. That''ll be setting a precedence for the future of football.
You''d make yourselves as popular as MK Dons if you id that!
[/quote]

Hardly, most decent clubs ask for permission before approaching a manager, and agree compensation before appointing him.

[/quote]

Are you just bitter because we''ve got a proper manager and you''ve got a long ball merchent as manager? You''ll be dropping out of the top 6 shortly, as all village sides do over time.

[/quote]

Not at all, you''re finally seeing the REAL Lambert this evening...

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Get rid of f*cking Doherty!

[/quote]You''d rather have Nelson at centre back?[/quote]I''d rather have neither of them.Spillane and Askou for me.[/quote]Id back that to be fair, think its the best partnership available.Doc has been .... well id not say good... id say better recently but he is past it.My ideal back 2 would be...Askou, Seabourne ;)

[quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

You''d rather have Nelson at centre back?

[/quote]

I''d rather have neither of them.

Spillane and Askou for me.
[/quote]

Spillane is miles off it.

Never even close to being as good as Doherty at centreback.

[/quote]

I agree that Spillane is a poor centre back. But he was beginning to look good at right back. Certaintly better than the below par Ostemobor who is surely off at the end of the season when his contract expires.

Is rather amusing a Col U fan coming on here to gloat after they beat the might of Hereford.

I''m not going to get particularly bothered about losing in the Cup, it really doesn''t matter. So long as we find our form again at Southend no one will care a toss about tonight.

And at the end of the day we''ve pocketed fees from two live matches, money we''d otherwise not have had, so it''s not all bad.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]For goodness sake, they are entitled to a poor performance every now and then. I''m just pleased that it was in the cup rather than the league.[/quote]

Totally agree. Disappointing performance but we''ve been playing well so hopefully it''s a blip. Southend on Tuesday is much more important IMHO, though a third round tie against the Binners at Carrow Road would have been fun.

[quote user="Henry"]Feel sorry for the fans that have gone all the way up there. 3-1 down with a few minutes to go and the back four are playing keep ball. No pride at all.
[/quote]

seconded.  give the their money back.... and compensation for watching that shite

Canaries off colour lol but not the end of the world, can concentrate on the league now.

Well done Carlisle on the win.

Thanks for joining the thread all, have a good and safe weekend. [:)]

Carlisle deserve it for sheer effort, without having to show any real quality. Which sums up how bad we were. Our lot didn''t looked bothered at all, which is worrying.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Colu_Tristan"]Get IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![<:o)][/quote]

Yea we can get back to overtaking you c*nts...
[/quote]

CT don''t let him rile you, he''s just trolling that''s all

thats a bit spookyhttp://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00014/F_200702_February03T_14070a.jpgis that my grandad [a 50 season fan] i hear spinning in his grave!what a piss poor showing. a ruddy disgrace

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Carlisle deserve it for sheer effort, without having to show any real quality.

Which sums up how bad we were. Our lot didn''t looked bothered at all, which is worrying.
[/quote]

I wouldn''t worry too much. Maybe Lambert instructed them to go easy, as the league is a priority? I expect a reaction on Tuesday. Lambert is far too professional to let a performance like that go.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I''m not going to get particularly bothered about losing in the Cup, it really doesn''t matter. So long as we find our form again at Southend no one will care a toss about tonight.

And at the end of the day we''ve pocketed fees from two live matches, money we''d otherwise not have had, so it''s not all bad.[/quote]Thank you BP… a decent summary for me too. Now, cue the doom-mongers![:O]

I don''t know when they travel up for these games, but the team have been doing some serious travelling of late. I don''t think you can underestimate the effect travelling for 6 hours before playing has on the players.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="CabbageArmy"]

Go away defence, its awful!

When will we ever make it into this 3rd round draw?

[/quote]

we have been in third round for the last 50 years////

[/quote]

Sarcasm.

It is certainly the case that when sides from the lower divisions get to Round 3, they have to start postponing league games. I was slightly concerned that we might get a backlog if we had too much of a Cup run, something we don''t need to worry about anymore (unless our opposition side wins through, of course).

It didn''t stop me from wanting to win tonight, but when you''re playing a 46-game season with a fairly thin squad, you don''t really need 10+ cup games on top.