Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Carlisle v Norwich match chat thread

[quote user="Colu_Tristan"]

[|-)]Hahaha Carlisle 3 - 1 Norwich

[/quote]Looking forward to invading your message board when we go up and you don''t.

[quote user="Beatle"]

Is it just me?

Or am I the only one who really couldn''t give a toss?

We''d only get Sheff Utd away in 3rd round!

Keep the league form going!

OTBC!

[/quote]

a twa**ing at the hands of Carlisle could well spill into the league.

[quote user="Colu_Tristan"]Norwich/Lambert''s bubble has burst; I can''t wait for you to start sliding in League One now.[Y][/quote]

Yeah good one. You''ll always be a nothing team in the lower leagues - you''ve got no fans. We have 25,000 fans. We''ll be back in the Premiership before you get into the Championship.

Games not lost yet but we haven''t played well and there are too many who haven''t done enough.

But we''ve got the away win in the league up there and that''s what counts.

[quote user="Colu_Tristan"]Norwich/Lambert''s bubble has burst; I can''t wait for you to start sliding in League One now.[Y][/quote]Just remind me. You were 7/8 points ahead of us at the start.Whats the gap now?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beatle"]

Is it just me?

OTBC!

[/quote]

I''m not gutted at all to be honest.

[/quote]Its the display. Complete and utter rubbish. We have allowed Carlisle to play. Thats what has got me gutted. If it can happen today ... it can happen anyday.

[quote user="Beauseant"]This is the best thing that could have happened to us. The run had to end somewhere, and better to do it in a cup than the League. A few players have got a wake up call and I suspect that we''ll rip into Oldham next week.[/quote]What''ll we do at Saaaarfend on Tuesday then?

Great half time coverage on FA .com though. No adverts. no pointless summaries. Just the fans and the players keeping warm. Just like being at the game. Enjoyed it very much. PS Lapin is a lucky guy to be paid for playing football...

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[quote user="Colu_Tristan"]Norwich/Lambert''s bubble has burst; I can''t wait for you to start sliding in League One now.[Y][/quote]

Yeah good one. You''ll always be a nothing team in the lower leagues - you''ve got no fans. We have 25,000 fans. We''ll be back in the Premiership before you get into the Championship.

[/quote]

No chance, with your forthoming points reduction I''m affraid. [;)]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beatle"]

Is it just me?

OTBC!

[/quote]

I''m not gutted at all to be honest.

[/quote]

Its the display. Complete and utter rubbish. We have allowed Carlisle to play. Thats what has got me gutted. If it can happen today ... it can happen anyday.
[/quote]

I can''t but think we''re not that bothered about the cup. Carlisle have been far more up for it than we have. Maybe we want to concentrate on the league. And consign Nelson to the bench for the remainder of the season too.

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[/quote]

Don''t feed the troll [:)]

Why have we not given a sh*t in the second half....I like Lambert but he must have left the half time team talk to Gunn. Lappin has been utter sh*te too...and Wes has not been involved second half.

[quote user="Colu_Tristan"][quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[/quote]

No chance, with your forthoming points reduction I''m affraid. [;)]

[/quote]Dream on. That''ll be setting a precedence for the future of football. You''d make yourselves as popular as MK Dons if you id that!

[quote user="farley"][quote user="Beauseant"]This is the best thing that could have happened to us. The run had to end somewhere, and better to do it in a cup than the League. A few players have got a wake up call and I suspect that we''ll rip into Oldham next week.[/quote]

What''ll we do at Saaaarfend on Tuesday then?
[/quote]

Lose again.