Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Carlisle v Norwich match chat thread

[quote user="sonyc"]Hoolihan is the best player we''ve had for creativity since Hucks IMO[/quote]i\d agree with that.....gotta be in the top three best players in the league

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol was gonna say the same, I don''t think i''ve ever known the doc to be fast at anything[/quote]Saying that saw him close season at the Train station, he moved like a rocket as he thought he was going to miss his train, My old man was stood next to me and said, "Well thats the fastest Doc has moved all season"

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol was gonna say the same, I don''t think i''ve ever known the doc to be fast at anything[/quote]

His hands, perhaps.... [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Pyro Pete"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Does anyone else think Paul Lambert looks a bit like Ricky Gervais?[/quote]

Not really, but Forster looks like Martin Fowler from Eastenders a bit [:)]

[/quote]Ha-ha[/quote]

He does though, I sat there weeks ago in the Barclay and I said he reminds me of someone, then it clicked, he looks like Martin Fowler hahahaha

[/quote]Nelson has a look of the Martin Fowlers too. Well, Martin Fowler crossed with Popeye.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol was gonna say the same, I don''t think i''ve ever known the doc to be fast at anything[/quote]

Saying that saw him close season at the Train station, he moved like a rocket as he thought he was going to miss his train,
My old man was stood next to me and said, "Well thats the fastest Doc has moved all season"
[/quote]

lol fastest he''s moved since coming to Norwich

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol was gonna say the same, I don''t think i''ve ever known the doc to be fast at anything[/quote]

His hands, perhaps.... [:D]

[/quote]

lol yes

The only threats from Carlisle are Pericard and the right winger who is lightning quick (ansah?). I think when we get the ball down we''re a far better team than they are.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I''ve had to shut the FA site down,. it keeps freezing [:(][/quote]we''ve got 50meg broadband and its been no probs. shame i missed our goal when i were on the beer trail to the fridge!

[quote user="lordyfan"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I''ve had to shut the FA site down,. it keeps freezing [:(][/quote]
we''ve got 50meg broadband and its been no probs. shame i missed our goal when i were on the beer trail to the fridge!
[/quote]

We aren''t that lucky, our broadband speed is p**s poor here, would help if they updated the lines, but no sign of that happening in the near future

I wouldn''t take 1-1, I want this round done with - I don''t want o have more games added than needed.

Also, I think Doc''s been plaing well (even with the aforementioned lack of speed). However Oz is again awful, in the past I''ve tried to stick up for him but I don''t think he has found a single person with his passes.