Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Carlisle v Norwich match chat thread

Afternoon/evening everyone, thought I would start this early, rather than late [:)]

Also if I lose the plot with the FA website I have the option of chatting about the broadcast on Radio Snorefolk lol.

Hope all are ok?

So how do you think we will do today?

I''m going with a Norwich victory.  We''re the form team and I think Lambert will be going all out for the win.  Winning is a habit and all that.  Have to say I shall be watching it in the Murderers with a pint or 5.  [:D]

[quote user="Dogger in play-offs"]C''mon City!!! Will try the FA Website later, don''t expect much quality though!!
[/quote]

England U21''s were on the FA website last season, and the picture was good quality from what I remember. I''m hopeful !

The quality for the leeds game was very good! Any of you lot got a ps3 cos my advice is to watch via that thats what im doing can watch it on my 40" tv then rather than my laptop.

I watched some of the Port Vale vs Stevenage first round replay on thefa.com and for a computer the picture was pretty good.  However though if your broadband isn''t quick enough it keeps stuttering, it kept doing that on mine and because of that it wasn''t very good so I will be tuning in the radio!

Also Norwich to win 2-0!

[quote user="manbearpig"]The quality for the leeds game was very good! Any of you lot got a ps3 cos my advice is to watch via that thats what im doing can watch it on my 40" tv then rather than my laptop.[/quote]Good shout, i will try on my PS3

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Norwich half marathon tomorrow so I''m not watching it in a pub, alas.  Will watch it at home while eating pasta.
[/quote]

Ohhhh good luck with that

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Norwich half marathon tomorrow so I''m not watching it in a pub, alas.  Will watch it at home while eating pasta.[/quote]

[/quote]Thanks! Should be okay, ran it last year. I''m not very fast but I am persistent. My concern is heavy rain and/or freezing cold wind.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Norwich half marathon tomorrow so I''m not watching it in a pub, alas.  Will watch it at home while eating pasta.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks! Should be okay, ran it last year. I''m not very fast but I am persistent. My concern is heavy rain and/or freezing cold wind.
[/quote]

I am sure you''ll do well.  Are you running for a cause or just because you want to?

Am I being thick or can I not find the part of the website with the video on it?? You''d think there''d be a specific link or something?

Afternoon all! I have a feeling that this is going to be a tough old game, but I still fancy us to do the business.

Good luck in the half marathon Mister Chops![Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Afternoon all! I have a feeling that this is going to be a tough old game, but I still fancy us to do the business.

Good luck in the half marathon Mister Chops![Y]

[/quote]

Afternoon mate, hope you are ok?  [:)]

Afternoon all[Y] So what are peoples feelings about the game? Gutted if we go out? Or indifferent (concentrate on the league)?