Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Pink Un Message board stats

Someone should do a survey on which posters make a disportionate number of posts after either a win or a loss. These are the ''the world is back or white'' merchants...either : rant rant rant...we are terrible...scandal; or we are the best, our players are gods, great joy. The truth, my friends, is that life and football is about balance and perspective. Temper your reactions and always seek to understand other view points and you will find something as near to truth as we are ever likely to find.

Ommm....

I make more posts after a loss...telling all the negative posters to shut the hell up we''ve lost one game in 8 or whatever it''s not like we''re on a bad run. PATHETIC fuck off

[quote user="scrimmage"]I make more posts after a loss...telling all the negative posters to shut the hell up we''ve lost one game in 8 or whatever it''s not like we''re on a bad run. PATHETIC fuck off
[/quote]

Lovely.

Yeah its very disappointing going on the forum after the last two games to see very few posts. One defeat and the likes of Cluck etc are all back on in force, it really does make you  think that some fans prefer us to lose just so they can have a good old moan about it.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Yeah its very disappointing going on the forum after the last two games to see very few posts. One defeat and the likes of Cluck etc are all back on in force, it really does make you  think that some fans prefer us to lose just so they can have a good old moan about it.[/quote]

Oh wind your neck in you contrary bitch.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Trent Canary"]Yeah its very disappointing going on the forum after the last two games to see very few posts. One defeat and the likes of Cluck etc are all back on in force, it really does make you  think that some fans prefer us to lose just so they can have a good old moan about it.
[/quote]

Oh wind your neck in you contrary bitch.
[/quote]

[:O]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Yeah its very disappointing going on the forum after the last two games to see very few posts.[/quote]Don''t forget the large quantity of "I was right, Lambert agrees with me" posts from the usual mugs, when we signed that pacy winger.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Yeah its very disappointing going on the forum after the last two games to see very few posts. One defeat and the likes of Cluck etc are all back on in force, it really does make you  think that some fans prefer us to lose just so they can have a good old moan about it.
[/quote]

Just be grateful I bother.......

It''s not easy sharing a cage with such a bunch of losers.

your all moaning just because we lost, new ideas on how to check the pinkun moaners, well your moaning because im sure if we beat carlisle you would have never come up with this post!

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Yeah its very disappointing going on the forum after the last two games to see very few posts. One defeat and the likes of Cluck etc are all back on in force, it really does make you  think that some fans prefer us to lose just so they can have a good old moan about it.
[/quote]

Just be grateful I bother.......

It''s not easy sharing a cage with such a bunch of losers.

[/quote]

Really, you don''t have to.