Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Successful teams

Successful teams have the wherewithal to grind out results at places like Carlisle and Southend in the wintry depths of November and December.

Let''s see if City can get a result on Tuesday - even in the absence of a ''performance''.

I predict a draw at Southend followed by a thumping win at Carrow Road over Oldham.

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="First Wazzock"]...or we could have two defeats and you will have a heart attack, judging by your reaction to our cup exit.[/quote]That''s why the Trinidad Troll has started this thread Wazzy, so he can tell us how disappointed the international supporters are after such optimistic forecasts![:^)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]...or we could have two defeats and you will have a heart attack, judging by your reaction to our cup exit.[/quote]We could still make the play offs!

For crying out loud !!I think there are honestly some people on this site that expect us to win 100% of games and play fantastically well every game.If that was the case we would be called Manchester United or Real Madrid.Oh wait, reality check...This is not football / championship manager...If Fergie loses a game he can not re load to make sure he gets a win

We lost a gameGet a grip people !!!!!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wazzock"]...or we could have two defeats and you will have a heart attack, judging by your reaction to our cup exit.[/quote]That''s why the Trinidad Troll has started this thread Wazzy, so he can tell us how disappointed the international supporters are after such optimistic forecasts![:^)][/quote]

Careful now Lapp. Otherwise our bid will be doomed, doomed, I say doomed!

Jack Warner has just changed his mind about supporting England''s 2018 World Cup bid having had his ears bent and ego massaged at the CHOG bash by a combination of Gordon Brown, Her Majesty and the sainted Glenys.

We don''t want to go upsetting him again now do we with careless geographical errors and getting his country''s name wrong - it''s ''Trinidad and Tobago'' not ''Trinidad''.

Deary me.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wazzock"]...or we could have two defeats and you will have a heart attack, judging by your reaction to our cup exit.[/quote]That''s why the Trinidad Troll has started this thread Wazzy, so he can tell us how disappointed the international supporters are after such optimistic forecasts![:^)][/quote]

Jack Warner has just changed his mind about supporting England''s 2018 World Cup bid having had his ears bent and ego massaged at the CHOG bash by a combination of Gordon Brown, Her Majesty and the sainted Glenys.

We don''t want to go upsetting him again now do we with careless geographical errors and getting his country''s name wrong - it''s ''Trinidad and Tobago'' not ''Trinidad''.[/quote]Of course I was aware of that but the Trinidad and Tobago Troll didn''t seem to have the same ring about it. Nope, The Trinidad Troll it is then! [;)]

Pleased that you accepted the "Troll" bit though! [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wazzock"]...or we could have two defeats and you will have a heart attack, judging by your reaction to our cup exit.[/quote]That''s why the Trinidad Troll has started this thread Wazzy, so he can tell us how disappointed the international supporters are after such optimistic forecasts![:^)][/quote]

We don''t want to go upsetting him again now do we with careless geographical errors and getting his country''s name wrong - it''s ''Trinidad and Tobago'' not ''Trinidad''.[/quote]Of course I was aware of that but the Trinidad and Tobago Troll didn''t seem to have the same ring about it. Nope, The Trinidad Troll it is then! [;)]

Pleased that you accepted the "Troll" bit though! [Y]

[/quote]

Nope.

Wrong ID I''m afraid.

I''m more than 2000 km from T&T.

Looks like you''ve got your homework cut out for you.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]I''m more than 2000 km from T&T.[/quote]One giant leap for man, one small step for mankind. Close enough Bly. Trinidad Troll. Ah, bless! [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]I''m more than 2000 km from T&T.[/quote]One giant leap for man, one small step for mankind. Close enough Bly. Trinidad Troll. Ah, bless! [Y][/quote]

That''s rich coming from a binner.

[:''(]

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]I''m more than 2000 km from T&T.[/quote]One giant leap for man, one small step for mankind. Close enough Bly. Trinidad Troll. Ah, bless! [Y][/quote]

Priceless

The ''Trinidad Troll'' it is then. [:D]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Priceless

[/quote]

Dumb and Dumber, the binner twins - I''m warning the pair of you,Jack won''t like it.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Priceless

[/quote]

Dumb and Dumber, the binner twins - I''m warning the pair of you,Jack won''t like it.

OTBC

[/quote]

How sad are we, you know, actually going to watch games first hand, not just watching on the net, eh?

Still, just getting narky with your mates (?) is all you can hope for when the performing seal is off colour.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]I''m more than 2000 km from T&T.[/quote]One giant leap for man, one small step for mankind. Close enough Bly. Trinidad Troll. Ah, bless! [Y][/quote]

Priceless

The ''Trinidad Troll'' it is then. [:D][/quote]Dumb and Dumber, the binner twins - I''m warning the pair of you,Jack won''t like it.

OTBC[/quote]When they call me a binner I know I''ve won. "Binner" is the final resort. Poor Bly. [:''(]