Sign in to follow this  
lister9-ncfc4eva

Gary Doherty FA cup semi final goal

I was at that game on a corporate. We were sitting in front of this pretentious knob of an Arsenal fan who, from virtually the first kick was pronouncing portentously about how the writing was on the wall for Spurs. Doc then stuck this one away and the guy''s face was a picture. Of course, if I''d known then that Doc would end up a City player I would have booed him roundly all afternoon![:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"]I was at that game on a corporate. We were sitting in front of this pretentious knob of an Arsenal fan who, from virtually the first kick was pronouncing portentously about how the writing was on the wall for Spurs. Doc then stuck this one away and the guy''s face was a picture. Of course, if I''d known then that Doc would end up a City player I would have booed him roundly all afternoon![:P][/quote]How many penalties did he give away that day?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Beauseant"]I was at that game on a corporate. We were sitting in front of this pretentious knob of an Arsenal fan who, from virtually the first kick was pronouncing portentously about how the writing was on the wall for Spurs. Doc then stuck this one away and the guy''s face was a picture. Of course, if I''d known then that Doc would end up a City player I would have booed him roundly all afternoon![:P][/quote]

How many penalties did he give away that day?

[/quote]

Five, all for grabbing players.

How did the half marathon go this morning?