Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Those moaning after Carlisle, considering the past 15 games

Are either

1) People that don''t follow the team that often..

2) Are stupid.

3) Are binmen (& therefore 1 & 2 also).

4) Victor Meldrew.. moan moan moan.. bring back Gunn etc etc...

5) Know absolutely bugger all about football & despite watching City week in week out, still haven''t a clue.

Thanks

Some people just like moaning!!

It was one game it was FA cup we were not in it to win it, we didnt give any points away either.

PL had chance to have another look at Nelson & must now see where his strentghs lie.

I for one am glad we lost, we can concentrate on automatic promotion & the trip to Wembley in the Johnstone''s!

We didnt disgrace ourselves at Carlisle!

I can''t say I was surprised when I read the vitriol from people, but it is a little difficult to believe at times.Sure, it was a disappointing performance, but it was never going to be an easy game given the conditions. Quite frankly, I couldn''t give a monkey''s chuff that we''re out of the cup - even the very best teams have off days, and it''s all about how we respond now. Hopefully this will be a "free" wake-up call for Lambert and the squad.

I had a little feeling we might lose that game, and i think others may have done as well, bearing in mind we have to lose at some point. Carlisle have some top quality players at this and maybe higher levels in Harte, Pericard and Kavanagh - any of which can hurt you on their day. Fact is, we can''t go on and on without losing. And if we''re going to lose, i''d rather do it in the cup than in the league.

I''m pretty amazed though that one defeat seems to be all some people need to come out and start bashing the players.

Good thing they will be drowned out by the majority of supporters getting behind the team at the games.

[quote user="Spud1973"]

Some people just like moaning!!

It was one game it was FA cup we were not in it to win it, we didnt give any points away either.

PL had chance to have another look at Nelson & must now see where his strentghs lie.

I for one am glad we lost, we can concentrate on automatic promotion & the trip to Wembley in the Johnstone''s!

We didnt disgrace ourselves at Carlisle!

[/quote]

how exactly can you be happy when our own team have lost? this is the first time in 50 years we''re not in the third round and that doesnt exactly please me. if we won would you be angry?

Because the FA Cup is a pointless exercise for us, were aren''t going to win it. In the grand scheme of things we wouldnt really make any money out of it. Even a home tie to Man U would revenue wise be a drop in the ocean.

Ok so for the first time in years we are not in the third round er hello for the first time in years we are in the third tier of English football, that has to be our priority

I would much rather progress in competitons we actually have a chance of winning as in the League & the Paint.

I haven''t moaned, although it was a shocking and embarrassing display.I predicted a reverse on this board last week, as I felt that we had gone off the boil recently, even when we won 4-1. As we had struggled to score more than one at Carlisle in the league and they are a physical and well organised team, I feared the worst, even though I hoped for success.I suspect that the difference in the end was the absence of Askou. I don''t think that they would have scored three if he had been playing. I also think that one or two, especially Korey, looked tired and off the pace.I hope that the new signings will tighten up the defence (Martin) and add variety in attack (Macnamee) . We have been rather limited in our approaches to goal.

I''m not so worried about losing a cup game, but I will be very worried if we lose at Southend, as losing can become a habit just as winning does.

[quote user="Spud1973"]

Because the FA Cup is a pointless exercise for us, were aren''t going to win it. In the grand scheme of things we wouldnt really make any money out of it. Even a home tie to Man U would revenue wise be a drop in the ocean.

Ok so for the first time in years we are not in the third round er hello for the first time in years we are in the third tier of English football, that has to be our priority

I would much rather progress in competitons we actually have a chance of winning as in the League & the Paint.

[/quote]

Sums it up perfectly, end of argument.

I read one post about Chrissy Martin, saying he had no motivation etc. They obviously forgot his penalty at the Saints, followed by this shot that allowed Hughes to score and his contribution against Brighton. Doc has also been slated yet he with Askou has been performing really well recently. Then we have some numpty complaining about ASkous wife being unwell..... give me strengthen.

We didn''t play well on Saturday but the reaction has been immature and frankly pathetic, leading me to question the real reason for it. Are they binmen on the p*ss? Are they just useless when understanding football (they see Man Ure winning every week, so therefore Norwich should...)? Are they 6?

[quote user="Mike Grant"]

Give me Strength even..... LOL!

I might get a tshirt with GIVE ME STRENGTHEN on it...

[/quote]

Hello Neil!

I''ve been a Pink''un poster for over a year now and that has to be the most disgraceful and shambolic typo I''ve ever seen. I''m almost embarrased to be a Norwich fan this afternoon.