Sign in to follow this  
grinner

francis on move ?

will he be on move on jan 1 st ?not on plane to riverside, have had same broken bones in face.out of work for 4 weeks,then went back to work as fire officer. mmmmmm very interesting.

I''ve got to say that I was surprised he wasn''t in the team, what with the injury situation and all. Don''t think he''s going anywhere just yet though - hope not anyway.So why didn''t he play - anyone know? Is he still not match fit or is Damo a just a screaming jessie?

Fire officer??? How''s that relevant to Premiership football when it comes to the probability of aggravating a broken cheekbone? Talk about looking for trouble before it comes looking for you...

Thing is, none of us knows what physical or mental state Damo is in right now and, desperate as we are for him to return, we have to be patient and trust that he''ll be back as soon as he is ready and not before.  As for being transferred in January I personally don''t think he''ll be going anywhere as he still has plenty to learn and to prove with us, unless, of course, some silly money is laid on a table somewhere.  I definitely don''t want to see him leaving though, despite having some twisted desire to be rescued one day from up a tree by him in a uniform!!!