Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

How long have you waited to have a good moan?

It seems some fans have waited a number of weeks to have a good old Norfolk moan.

How difficult must it of been for you over the last few weeks when we''ve been playing brilliant football?

Don''t worry I''m sure you''ll feel better now you have it out of your systems!

Ye after a win there is the same old crap on canary call and on here not much is typed. But after a loss everyone comes out to have a good old moan.

I''ve had enough of you bloody happy clapping "Keep the faith" types!!

I propose us true City fans congregate outside the City Stand before the Oldham game demanding the dissolution of the club!

LAMBERT OUT

DELIA OUT

BULLDOZERS IN!!!

It''s sad that they are lurking in the shadows with nothing better to do than wait for a little hiccup. The comfort I take from all their negativity is that they never go to any games so I''ll never have to meet any of them.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]It''s sad that they are lurking in the shadows with nothing better to do than wait for a little hiccup. The comfort I take from all their negativity is that they never go to any games so I''ll never have to meet any of them.[/quote]

I posted a negative coment today after a negative performance. if we played well, i would be delighted, but we didnt. I am a season ticket holder so can have an opinion. What do you want us to do, say how fantastic we played today?

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]It''s sad that they are lurking in the shadows with nothing better to do than wait for a little hiccup. The comfort I take from all their negativity is that they never go to any games so I''ll never have to meet any of them.[/quote]

I posted a negative coment today after a negative performance. if we played well, i would be delighted, but we didnt. I am a season ticket holder so can have an opinion. What do you want us to do, say how fantastic we played today?

[/quote]

Of course you are entitled to your opinion.

However it would be nice to acknowledge the hard work and dedication the manager and team have put in the last 2/3 months instead of going on the moan as soon as the team put the foot wrong.

wasn''t the best performance, was by no means the worst. won''t be bothered if carlisle draw someone like west brom/hull/stoke etc but if they get drawn against any of the big 4 or scum i''ll be livid.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="ryan1992"]

[/quote]

Of course you are entitled to your opinion.

However it would be nice to acknowledge the hard work and dedication the manager and team have put in the last 2/3 months instead of going on the moan as soon as the team put the foot wrong.

[/quote]

Just about sums it up.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Since Lambert arrived I don''t feel the urge to moan, unless its about Delia.[/quote]

SNAP! [;)] [Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Since Lambert arrived I don''t feel the urge to moan, unless its about Delia.[/quote]So how do you feel about 9p mince pies?http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1231582/Delia-Smiths-9p-DIY-mince-pies.html

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

It seems some fans have waited a number of weeks to have a good old Norfolk moan.

How difficult must it of been for you over the last few weeks when we''ve been playing brilliant football?

Don''t worry I''m sure you''ll feel better now you have it out of your systems!

[/quote]

Nothing has changed for me.....

You''re still a bunch of la de da pansies..... Delia Smith still covets her own personal dolls house and the team is rooted in the 3rd Division...

A few wins against non entities hasn''t dulled my blade one bit.