Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

I''m going to stick my neck on the line this week in search of some value and go forGillingham v Burton...Home win.Good luck to Kathy and all this weeks pickers.[Y]

Going to Spain this week to try and put a stop to my plunge down the PUPs League. So I''m going to offer Kathy another different game to consider. Valencia have won the last four and I think they should be too good for Mallorca who are where they are thanks to their home form.

Valencia   v   Mallorca    Home Win

There seems to be a lot of different games selected already Kathy so you are going to have plenty to think about. But I think you are the right PUP to be trusted to sort 6 winners for our club[Y]

I''m going to go for yet another away win as I seem to have had a bit of luck there.

Sunday game for me and Serie A, Catania vs AC MILAN. Milan to win away for sure.

Good luck Kathy.

I''m going for a home win for Rhyl v. Haverfordwest.

Rhyl are W5 D1 L0 F16 A3 at home and Haverfordwest are W0 D2 L3 F4 A10 away.

Good Luck, Kathy!

This week I''m going for Plymouth and Barnsley to play out a draw. Good luck Kathy and all you pups - especially you Nana [:D][:D]

via the magic of the new mobile site :-) i''m going for a Celtic home win. And i''m chuffed that the pickers meet is on the 29th cos i''m definitely back in Naarwich for Xmas. Can''t wait to meet everyone - and drunkenly disgrace myself :-)

Rhyl for me vs Haverfordwest

Rhyl are top again, and Haverfordwest are, quite frankly, shit....

Sorry for any offence, but it summed it up rather nicely.

Good luck Kathy and all Pups

Muddy

Championship for me this week. In-form Forest entertain yet to win away Donny so........

Nottm Forest v Doncaster.......Home win.

Good luck Kathy. [Y]

Well its make your mind up time. Fingers, eyes, legs, arms crossed. Made a conscious decision some time ago to never go anywhere near City or them down the road when it comes to the free bet. ‘El Classico’ is definitely a no go area too.

Thank you for all your suggestions. I have been through all your naps with a fine toothcomb and also added one of my own for good measure. Sorry if I haven’t picked yours. This is what I have come up with:

For my first choice I have looked at the naps of the ‘big four’ 100 percenters and selected Fenerbahce v Kasimpasa home win. I am taking a bit of a chance here because I know my good friend TIL1010 has selected this, and if it goes pear shaped it will be my fault for jinxing his 100% record.

Next up I am going for Millwall to win at Staines. To be honest I would actually be a little edgy if City were playing the Lions at the moment, let alone a non league team who have already had their moment of glory in the FA cup this season, so I think this is a nailed on away win.

Likewise, after getting humiliated by Histon last season I am fairly confident Leeds will beat Kettering this time round.

For my fourth choice I am going to venture into what I believe is PUP uncharted territory – the FA Tesco Women’s Premier League. I pick Leeds Carnegie Ladies to win at home against the Bristol Academy. I know I will get a lot of stick if this goes t*ts up (no obvious jokes please Lapp) as there are one or two posters on here who are shall we say ‘less in touch with their feminine side’ than others. (You know who you are!)

Having been a bit audacious there I am going to go for apparent bankers for the final two selections. Stirling to beat Auchinleck Talbot in the Scottish Cup and I like the look of Cosmic’s Rhyl v Haverfordwest.

To summarize:

Fenerbahce v Kasimpala HOME

Staines v Millwall AWAY

Leeds v Kettering HOME

Leeds Carnegie Ladies v Bristol Academy Ladies HOME

Stirling v Auchinleck Talbot HOME

Rhyl v Haverfordwest HOME

Finally, yes CA I will be going to Southend and will look out for you. It seems there are several PUPs making the trip so hopefully we will all run into one another.

KB

Well done Kathy, I can see how much effort you have made to find six winners there and they look good. [Y]

The problem I am going to have is that I can''t find odds anywhere at all on the FA Tesco Women’s Premier League. I am not sure there is even a betting market for it. I guess we could go with the other five or maybe you could select me something else. Hopefully you''ll see this post before the morning. I''ll send you a message too.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well done Kathy, I can see how much effort you have made to find six winners there and they look good. [Y]

The problem I am going to have is that I can''t find odds anywhere at all on the FA Tesco Women’s Premier League. I am not sure there is even a betting market for it. I guess we could go with the other five or maybe you could select me something else. Hopefully you''ll see this post before the morning. I''ll send you a message too.

[/quote]

nope checked a few bookies online with noting womens!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

OK. Make it Celtic to beat St Mirren then.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

OK. Make it Celtic to beat St Mirren then.

[/quote]

OK Kathy, we''ll go with that.

But let me just thank you again for these I really do think they are excellent choices and only real bad luck can prevent us from regaining our winning ways this week.

See you on Tuesday[Y][:)]