Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Askou

Big miss sadly. Hopefully Nelson has played his way out of contention for the next 3 months. And with luck Lambert will blood Martin at right back in the next game, as surely Ostemobor has got to be dropped. Surely?

hopefully not too serious, even the flu could see her confined to bed and i guess Jens probably had to take care of the children if that was the case.

hopefully he will be back soon.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Hope its nothing serious and that she gets better soon.

[/quote]

Same here, but it''s a bit of a wierd one, cos if it''s not serious he should''ve been there.

[quote user="pennywise "]Askou needs to sort his priorities out   [:D][/quote]

Presume you''re joking. Lambert said Askou''s wife was taken ill today so there wouldn''t have been a choice as I''m sure family and kids would always come first.

[quote user="book end"]Get well very soon Mrs Askou![/quote]

I don''t know her so have no real opinion on her well being other than if it''s going to keep Mr Askou from doing his job then she better end it quick.  His asking price just went way up!

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Same here, but it''s a bit of a wierd one, cos if it''s not serious he should''ve been there.

[/quote]

Depends how dedicated he is to his wife doesn''t it?  When I was really poorly recently my hubby took time off work to care for me, it''s called priorities.

Of course I guess no one knows how seriously ill she was.

But wish her all the best for a speedy recovery.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The gut"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Depends how dedicated he is to his wife doesn''t it?  When I was really poorly recently my hubby took time off work to care for me, it''s called priorities.

[/quote]

I can''t help myself, i just gotta sucked into this. I stick to what i said. If it wasn''t serious he should have been there. Dedication to his wife is his call but unless it is serious his priority like any other employee is to earn his pay. Professional footballers enjoy salaries that many fans could not match and therefore not afford to take a day off to care for their partners so would not do so unless it was serious. I would be quite certain it doesn''t come off his holiday entitlement or we''ve really got problems with how the club is run.

This is why I said it''s a weird one for me, obviously I hope it is not serious, and if it isn''t i do question his priorities and maybe his pay should be docked. Just like the real world of many of those who contribute towards his.

Jens should take advice from what Vidic said on his wife not liking living in Manchester & rumors he''d be off to Barca because of it " I won''t be looking for a new one... a new club I mean" and tell his missus to not get ill on match days!!!

Only kidding, I hope Mrs Askou gets better soon for her sake, his sake and ours. Gotta hand it to Gunny, he was a find and a half.

[quote user="paul moy"]I really hope that he will be back for Tuesday, especially as I will be at Southend.  [:D][/quote]SNAP [:D][Y]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="paul moy"]I really hope that he will be back for Tuesday, especially as I will be at Southend.  [:D][/quote]
SNAP [:D][Y]
[/quote]

Let''s hope for a good win Brendan, to compensate for the FA Cup defensive fiasco !! 

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The gut"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can''t help myself, i just gotta sucked into this. I stick to what i said. If it wasn''t serious he should have been there. Dedication to his wife is his call but unless it is serious his priority like any other employee is to earn his pay. Professional footballers enjoy salaries that many fans could not match and therefore not afford to take a day off to care for their partners so would not do so unless it was serious. I would be quite certain it doesn''t come off his holiday entitlement or we''ve really got problems with how the club is run.

This is why I said it''s a weird one for me, obviously I hope it is not serious, and if it isn''t i do question his priorities and maybe his pay should be docked. Just like the real world of many of those who contribute towards his.

[/quote]

Agreed, Mr. Gut. Is Askou a doctor or something? Couldn''t the club sort out some nursing care in order to let the guy play on Saturday, or is this the "nice little Norwich" syndrome, once again? It cost us the match.

Sort it out McNally.

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The gut"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pity the poor cow who marries you!

I wish his wife all the best for getting over her illness. I think some people need to cut this lad some slack. He has been an ever present since "that" game and be very consistant. To turn on one of our own players, one of our good players, over something like this is ludicrous!!