Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

score against southend

im going 3-2 win

holt hatrick and a barnard double

expect askou back in the place of nelson and semi to be dropped, mcnamee to start on the bench

With Askou back, but Russell a doubt I reckon it will be a hard fought game. Sarfend will raise their game. I would say we are looking a close 2-1. Last time we went down there we threw it away in injury time 3-3 draw something stupid like the 95th minute if memory serves. Hopefully Semi will be "rested"

Its a difficult place to go, especially on a cold night it will be very much like Carlisle and its a sell out i''m told. 

Southend ?

oh yeah....

5/6-0 i think, will be quite close... Doc to get back to scoring Form, and get a hatrick, Hoolahan will get 7, but 4 will be disallowed....

seriously....

2-0 to us :D

I am going to go with a 1-1 draw. Unfortuantely there will be a "hangover" from the weekend and we will miss a hat full of opportunities. I hope I am wrong and the lads ram this down my throat.

I think there will be a positive reaction to the cup defeat and a couple of new faces in the squad. Southend are a middle of the table side very simular to carlisle difficult on their home turf. If however we have any aspirations of automatic promotion these are the locations that we have to go to and win more often than not. I go 3-1 to Norwich but a scoreline that probably looks easier than the game

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Southend ? oh yeah.... 5/6-0 i think, will be quite close... Doc to get back to scoring Form, and get a hatrick, Hoolahan will get 7, but 4 will be disallowed.... seriously.... 2-0 to us :D[/quote]

You do this every week, it''s really not very funny anymore.

What''s your real prediction?

I''m going for 1-1. We are not currently at our best, but I think that with Askou the defence will be good enough to stop Southend mostly.

They beat MK Dons 2-1 on 20th November, and have only lost two home games in nine, so I do not think that this will be an easy game at all, and thus my prediction is a 2-2 draw.