Sign in to follow this  
B-ru

Greeno

...has been heavily linked with an exit from West Ham. Is there a sell on clasue tehre that we could benefit from?

Would hate to see him run down his contract and go on a free :( We''ve already lsot out on Ashton cash, would hate to see this go the same way.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

On a Greeno related note i saw him walking around Canary Wharf the other week.

That is all.

[/quote]Around the bottom or on the top ?I feel it''s an important distinction.

Sorry but Green is way above average. Doesn''t get the credit he deserves. Speaking as a keeper, ability wise he is easily in the top 5 keepers in the prem and I would say should be Englands No1. All our Eng keepers make a mistake, but he''s the only England keeper I don''t feel nervous watching... If Gordon was 9M then Green must be 5million... Of that Norwich would get a cut.

Didn''t we waive some clauses in the deal that brought Peter Grant back here? They may not have been sell-on clauses that we agreed to cancel, but then again...?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

That is all.

[/quote]

Around the bottom or on the top ?

I feel it''s an important distinction.
[/quote]

Which part on this map would you consider to be the top and which would you consider to be the bottom?

Once I have this information I''ll be able to advise you accordingly.

I must have imagined the 3 (three) weak goals he let in to Burnley at the weekend then...

Bang average. The fact he''s in the England team is one of the reasons we won''t win the world cup.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

That is all.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which part on this map would you consider to be the top and which would you consider to be the bottom?

[/quote]

You don''t need a map to tell the top from bottom, silly.........

The bottom is the bit where Postman Pat walks in to deliver the mail - Jess has to wait in the van - and the top is where Budgie the Little Helicopter and his flying friends go out to play.

Simple really.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

That is all.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The bottom is the bit where Postman Pat walks in to deliver the mail - Jess has to wait in the van - and the top is where Budgie the Little Helicopter and his flying friends go out to play.

Simple really.

[/quote]

I think you may be confusing Canary Wharf and 1 Canada Square......

For the record Greeno was in Cabot Place East shopping centre.

[quote user="Puzzy magnet "]

I must have imagined the 3 (three) weak goals he let in to Burnley at the weekend then...

Bang average. The fact he''s in the England team is one of the reasons we won''t win the world cup.

[/quote]

I would argue that at least two of those should have been cut out by the defenders before the ball got anywhere near Green, once past the defence the burnley lad as left with an easy tap in.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

That is all.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Simple really.

[/quote]

I think you may be confusing Canary Wharf and 1 Canada Square......

For the record Greeno was in Cabot Place East shopping centre.

[/quote]

Budgie certainly got confused.........he once landed on the pyramid roof at 1 Canada Square, slid off and bumped his head on that nasty hard pavement 50 floors below.

Poor Budgie.

[quote user="The Chirp"]Sorry but Green is way above average.

Doesn''t get the credit he deserves.

Speaking as a keeper, ability wise he is easily in the top 5 keepers in the prem and I would say should be Englands No1. All our Eng keepers make a mistake, but he''s the only England keeper I don''t feel nervous watching...

If Gordon was 9M then Green must be 5million... Of that Norwich would get a cut.
[/quote]

green is better than gordon!

arsenal have '' we need a new keeper '' sign all over them!

I believe there is a sell on clause there but unsure how much it is, when we got Grant from West Ham we waived the clause regarding money if he plays for England.

I also believe he is easily in the top 5 keepers in the Prem, the goals against Burnley were definitely not his fault, perhaps a better understanding of the game is required!

To be fair to Green, Schmeichael would have struggled to keep clean sheets with that defense infront of him, It''s only Upson that looks reasonably like he knows what he''s doing.

[quote user="Puzzy magnet "]He is bang average, so would not hold out hope of a pay-day anyway.[/quote]

name a better english keeper because i don''t think their is one

[quote user="Puzzy magnet "]He is bang average, so would not hold out hope of a pay-day anyway.[/quote]

[quote user="to big for the pants"]

[/quote]

Agree, I think James and Robinson are no more than stand in backup keepers, as well as Carson, he too as had the odd Iffy game, I also think we have seen two maybe three future England  keepers play at Carrow road this season, our sell on for Greeno is 15% of any profit Grant was apart of Cashton deal  

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="The Chirp"]Sorry but Green is way above average.

Doesn''t get the credit he deserves.

Speaking as a keeper, ability wise he is easily in the top 5 keepers in the prem and I would say should be Englands No1. All our Eng keepers make a mistake, but he''s the only England keeper I don''t feel nervous watching...

If Gordon was 9M then Green must be 5million... Of that Norwich would get a cut.
[/quote]

green is better than gordon!

arsenal have '' we need a new keeper '' sign all over them!

[/quote]

Yep, and if his name was Robert Vert no doubt Wenger would sign him.

[quote user="Captain Pugwash"] 

Yep, and if his name was Robert Vert no doubt Wenger would sign him.

[/quote]Wayne Bridge = £14mPatrice Evra = £5.5mThe truth is that if his name was Robert Vert he''d be four times cheaper: