Sign in to follow this  
canaries

team for tonight

Cody has not really had a chance and it hink he would b better against against southend as he is quick and their defence is really slow

[quote user="NCFC1"]Cody has not really had a chance and it hink he would b better against against southend as he is quick and their defence is really slow[/quote]

Err, I think you''ll find he has.

[quote user="NCFC1"]i would play forster drury asku doc martin smith lappin mcnamee hoolahan holt cody[/quote]

no Hughes or Russell if fit to clean up in midfield? :o

I''ll go for...

Forster

Drury, Askou, Doc, R.Martin

Smith, Hughes, Lappin

Hoolahan

Martin, Holt

with McNamee to come on around 60 mins for Lappin or Smith

I hope askou comes back in as doc and nelson don''t work as a partnership, and bring in martin for semmy. Not sure about starting Mcnamee and Holahan it might leave us too exposed especially away from home

so hopefully

Forster

Martin        Askou           Doc           Drury

Hughes

Smith                                                       Lappin

Holahan

Martin               Holt

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]That''s one messed up formation[/quote]Clearly a nutter.[;)]Being honest though that is a severely flawed team and formation. I''d make a couple of tweaks, but making too massive a change in the system and we could struggle to adjust, and theres little to say that the end result of adjusting to this system will prove more effective and successful than the one we have persisted with up until now.For me it''d go something like this :

ForsterMartin         Askou       Doherty          Drury                           Russell (if not fit = Smith)Smith (if Russell isn''t fit = Hughes)     Lappin                          Hoolahan                  Martin            HoltSubs :Steer / McNamee / McDonald / Dawkin / Nelson (cannot and will not come on for Askou) / Otsemobor / Kelly

I think anyone except the OP evidently ?!? can name the team for tonight without to much troubleI do think the most important thing is to be Johnny on the spot with the substitutions.I think Cody really needs to be comming on after 55 - 60 especially if we require his pace and tenacity.Chris Martin has been really good this season but I find him a similar player to Holt and sometimes seems to lack the work ethic.

DOWNLOAD PART 2 OF HEROES AND SORT OUT DOWNLOAD
LISTEN TO ALICIA KEYS AGAIN
CANARIES INTERVIEWS
LOOK FOR NEW HEADSET AND AUDIO EXTENSION ON EBAY
READ EPISODE GUIDE OF TKOQ AFTER IT FINISHES

---------------Forster--------------
--R.Martin--Doc--Askou--Drury--
----Hughes--Russell*--Lappin----
-------------Hoolahan-------------
-----------Holt-----C.Martin-------

* If Russell is not fit, play Hughes there and bring in Smith on the right side

Subs: Steer, Wiggins, Nelson, McNamee, Smith, Dawkin/Kelly, McDonald

I think stick with the same team and if Russel isn''t fit play Hughes instead.

Give the new boys a run out as subs if situation allows.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

DOWNLOAD PART 2 OF HEROES AND SORT OUT DOWNLOAD
LISTEN TO ALICIA KEYS AGAIN
CANARIES INTERVIEWS
LOOK FOR NEW HEADSET AND AUDIO EXTENSION ON EBAY
READ EPISODE GUIDE OF TKOQ AFTER IT FINISHES

---------------[/quote]

Glad there was nothing embarrasing on your to do list tonight Mr B... 

[quote user="morty"]I think stick with the same team and if Russel isn''t fit play Hughes instead. Give the new boys a run out as subs if situation allows.[/quote]

I really cant see the team changing from the Brighton one except for injuries - with Hughes coming in for Rusty if injured.

I do think Martin and McNamee are here for good but McNamee means completely changing a winning (league) formula and I can only see him starting on the bench and being used to change the tactics when needed - I do expect him to make an appearance tonight at some stage. 

And while as much as I havepretty much mercilously lampooned Ots and want him out  I do think that would have happened sat if Martin was going to walk straight in.  It is the easier swap to make without disrupting the side toomuch.

Will see what happens - as long as its not a defeat.