Sign in to follow this  
Sheffield uni Canary

guy falling over about 3 rows of seats

Haha I spotted him, poor guy fell over again when he tried to get back up. That must''ve really hurt, and the embarrassment must be stinging too!

One for 3rd Eye I''d say! The danger of big stadiums with not enough home support. We should sue for a breach of health and safety.

I was about three rows from the front and that guy was directly behind me and almost took me with him when he fell. The poor bloke landed pretty much on his knees and it was concrete paving!! I think he had visions of a stockport Wes moment again and was desperate for a hug!!

[quote user="icehockeyhair"]A girl I work with knows him - he broke his wrist! Just showed her the clip on iplayer, hopefully she''ll put a screenshot on his facebook.[/quote]

We''d like to have a word with him if you can get any contact details for him? Please email me at peter.raven@archant.co.uk if possible. Cheers.

I too must admit to laughing out loud the second I saw it, and then rewinding it a couple of times and laughing again.

Sorry to hear he broke his wrist but hopefully an EDP interview and an appearance in Third Eye might make it worthwhile

if i was there, i wouldnt stop laughing, im such a piss taker, he mustve totally blundered over, im the sort of person to do something like that

Surely the club should consider banning him for life for his over-exhuberant celebrations! putting another supporter in danger too!A polite round of applause and  a  short shout of ''hurrah for the boys in green'' is perfectly sufficient in this age of family football after a goal is scored...

Bless that guy is my brother Tom we''ve just watched his little fall about 15 times it doesn''t get old!! he''s going to be in the paper soon with his plastercast in all its painful glory! PMSL!

[quote user="icehockeyhair"]A girl I work with knows him - he broke his wrist! Just showed her the clip on iplayer, hopefully she''ll put a screenshot on his facebook.[/quote]

My GF works with his Gf, as you say he has badly broken his wrist and had to go to Hospital on Sunday. i hope he''s alright!

There was a picture of him in either the EDP or EEN yesterday. It said he was due to start a new job on Monday so thats bad luck.