Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

no heart

that was the most depressing game ive seen in ages. they seem''d to play without a care in the world. absolutely pathetic.

No heart, no lungs in midfield, no clue at the back... a gutless performance allround.

Nelson and Otsemeboor not good enough, Martin a spoilt brat loitering with no intent, send him back to Luton.

I can take losing but when they play like they don''t give a damn it is not good enough, we all know that we haven''t got a hope in hell of winning the cup but if we had reached the next round we could have made another half a million quid with a televised game against a prem team and that is a lot of money for a club that is always pleading poverty. Just hope we can beat Sarfend on Tuesday but we never seem to do that well there so a win is far from a certainty.

Do you think that maybe there was a reason we were so below par? Maybe Lambert said before hand that "don''t worry guys if we go out. The league is our priority." The god foresaken trip up there probably didn''t help. Hopefully it''ll be a long long time before we ever have to go up there again.

Like the guy on Canary Call said, we were due a bad game/loss and hopefully this was it. Now to kick on in the league.

Everyone goes on about the big boys in round 3 but would probably have drawn a Blackpool or Doncaster away anyway. Boring.

My fear is in the fact that the fa cup generates a lot of revenue, at the minute norwich know roughly how much cash we will have in Jan, so they can work out what players we can keep and buy. if we got to the 3rd round, we would  have had the extra money which could allow us another player or keep somebody such as wes.

Doc + Nelson = Never again!Nelson was dreadful. Skinned easily, marking was truly awful, and if he wasn''t punting the ball out for throwing, or straight into Carlisle''s possession, he was passing it back to Forster. Destroyed the chance of really starting any sort of play from the back.Doc was lacking also (though not quite to the same level in which Nelson was). He was at times co-ordinated in his passing, but by no means was he solid. His tackling wasn''t as effective as it has previously been this season, and he really struggled to shut out the opposition, with the use of his hands becoming all too frequent. Having Nelson partnering him on the night was a mixture made for disaster if truth be told.

[quote user="ryan1992"]that was the most depressing game ive seen in ages. they seem''d to play without a care in the world. absolutely pathetic.[/quote]

Anyone would think we haven''t won a game for months, christ it was just one game.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="ryan1992"]that was the most depressing game ive seen in ages. they seem''d to play without a care in the world. absolutely pathetic.[/quote]

Anyone would think we haven''t won a game for months, christ it was just one game.

[/quote]

Angel, it wasn''t the defeat itself but the nature of the defeat that upset so many people.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Angel, it wasn''t the defeat itself but the nature of the defeat that upset so many people.

OTBC

[/quote]

I understand that but once Askou is back on Tuesday and our new right winger is playing instead of Semmy and we get another 3 points you''ll all be looking back on this game and realise it was just a blip. ( Hopefully)

I thought we were as good as the FA internet coverage....In the Murderer''s....it was murder....I enjoyed the fireside ale....that is all.

Oh, and Smudger was in there....I think.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

I understand that but once Askou is back on Tuesday and our new right winger is playing instead of Semmy and we get another 3 points you''ll all be looking back on this game and realise it was just a blip. ( Hopefully)

[/quote]

Hopefully, Angel, hopefully.

OTBC

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

So, Tuesday night''s match at Southend is clearly a must win game. Personally, I think that McNally was literally banking on a cup run and I think it very worrying that Lambert was unable to motivate the players tonight. What a complete betrayal of the supporters specially those that made such a long trip and are travelling back through shocking weather.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I thought we were as good as the FA internet coverage....In the Murderer''s....it was murder....I enjoyed the fireside ale....that is all.

Oh, and Smudger was in there....I think.

[/quote]

Blimey, I have another stalker! [:|]

I was indeed there and am looking forward to a Christmas program that is now not going to be interrupted and 9 points from the 2 games against Millwall, Walsall and Wycombe please (will be doing all 3 fingers crossed).

I said that I would trade in a defeat yesterday for any kind of victory against Southampton in the Paint Pot wuth a bit of luck.

If we are going to lose (as we must from time to time) I''d rather it''s in a competition we certainly won''t win than one we might. As for the Nelson - Doherty combination we have had confirmed that it''s not a good one. That doesn''t mean either can''t do a job for us, just not together.

Now we shall see how they bounce back after a poor display.  

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I don''t think Lambert will let them get away scott free with that performance[/quote]

Agreed, Askou back in for Nelson and Russell Martin in for waste of space..Semmy.

[quote user="B-ru"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I don''t think Lambert will let them get away scott free with that performance[/quote]

Agreed, Askou back in for Nelson and Russell Martin in for waste of space..Semmy.

[/quote]

it gives lambert a ''fair'' reason to change the team. R. Martin in for semmy, Hughes in for Smith, who has played well but looks in need of a rest, and possibly even a start for Mcnamee who will give us something completely different to what we already have. Everyone seems to be forgetting how positive things are really looking...

[quote user="Methane"]No heart, no lungs in midfield, no clue at the back... a gutless performance allround. Nelson and Otsemeboor not good enough, Martin a spoilt brat loitering with no intent, send him back to Luton.[/quote]

I agree about Nelson and Otsemobor, and would love to see Cody start instead of Martin tomorrow. Some competition will certainly liven him up.  

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Got something right for a change [:)]

He is a rock at the back.

Will be interesting to see how Martin got on at right back from the people who went.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Yep.

[:D]

OTBC

[/quote]

Got something right for a change [:)]

[/quote]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="cityangel"]I understand that but once Askou is back on Tuesday and our new right winger is playing instead of Semmy and we get another 3 points you''ll all be looking back on this game and realise it was just a blip. ( Hopefully)

[/quote]Got something right for a change [:)][/quote]Yep, well done CA.[Y] Now, what was that you were saying about "new manager syndrome" Bly? [:^)]