Sign in to follow this  
Mortz

Re: Need a lift to Southend from Lowestoft!!!

Brilliant!

If you two boys want to come to PlayFootball.net Southend I''ll sort you out a parking space and a few beers b4 hand.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]You must be a binner if you''re from Lowestoft [:|][/quote]

Err, with respect you''re a twit

[/quote]For a moment there Wiz, I thought you were going to offer the gentleman from Lowestoft a lift to Southend...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]You must be a binner if you''re from Lowestoft [:|][/quote]

Err, with respect you''re a twit

[/quote]For a moment there Wiz, I thought you were going to offer the gentleman from Lowestoft a lift to Southend...[/quote]On the back of your buggy.

why do people assume everybody from Lowestoft is a binner .Scumswich is 50 miles away Norwich is 27 and yes more people in this town do allegedly support the scum when there winning but some of us here are die hard City supporters.Why is the same assumption never made about Diss or bungay and the like ???

Lowestoft is at least 50% NCFC.

Its closer to Norwich than it is to ChavCentral.

It has a NR post code, and anyone who knows the place will be aware just how many City fans there are.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]The sarcasm must have been lost, i''m from Lowestoft but there are many on here who believe anything from Lowestoft must be scum
[/quote]

It was on me Trent..........many apologies[:$]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]The sarcasm must have been lost, i''m from Lowestoft but there are many on here who believe anything from Lowestoft must be scum
[/quote]

It was on me Trent..........many apologies[:$]

[/quote]

Well he came down to Sarfend with me and my son, and is not a binner, I did say before that I had spare seats and no one wanted to take my offer, Sorry I had no decent films to play Ian, will make sure to take kids films out and make sure we hae more drinks in the fridge, but hope we don''t have  the traffic problems we had last night