Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

SOUTHEND AWAY

If you need to take inflatables to a football match to enjoy yourself then you are either a kid or a sad tw*t!

People often say we have the best fans in the country but its also fair to say we have a lot of embarrassing ones as well.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

If you need to take inflatables to a football match to enjoy yourself then you are either a kid or a sad tw*t!

People often say we have the best fans in the country but its also fair to say we have a lot of embarrassing ones as well.

[/quote]

are you calling me and my army of inflateables sad tw*ts?

GARY HAS CONFIRMED ALL INFLATABLES MUST BE AT LEAST 5CM LONG AND TAKE AT LEAST 2 PUFFS OF AIR TO BLOW UP!

HE IS ALSO GOING TO GET THERE 5 MINUTES EARIER THAB ABOVE TIME

[quote user="Camuldonum"]More interesting is whether Mr Rastaman is paying the fee charged by Guinness to have an adjudicator present.  Currently it is between £3000-5000 per event.[/quote]I could adjudicate for less that that !  I''m off to set up my own book of world records !  Can''t be that difficult, most of ''em are on google anyways !

What was the world record?  Is there a world record for inflatables in a small league 1 ground?  If it was 9 then we could  be record breakers....