Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

SOUTHEND AWAY

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]to all those complaining about this world record attempt haha, you should stay at home listen to the game on the radio with a cupa. If your complaining because you think us norwich firm need to toughen up quit the replica shirts and turn out in our stone island your even more unwelcome. We will be there making as much noise as we can singing for 90 minutes win lose or draw, and i Power Ranger Canary will be fairly recognisable ;)[/quote]

Manchester City think they started this off. Bit 80''s isn''t it?

http://www.mcivta.com/bananas.html

Is your Norwich "firm" up for the Millwal "firm" on Boxing Day?[:|]

If so, please post the details

Or are you just a teenage chav whose gear is entirely let down in South and East London by that delightful Norfolk accent?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]to all those complaining about this world record attempt haha, you should stay at home listen to the game on the radio with a cupa. If your complaining because you think us norwich firm need to toughen up quit the replica shirts and turn out in our stone island your even more unwelcome. We will be there making as much noise as we can singing for 90 minutes win lose or draw, and i Power Ranger Canary will be fairly recognisable ;)[/quote]

Or are you just a teenage chav whose gear is entirely let down in South and East London by that delightful Norfolk accent?

[/quote]

no i think youll find hes just generally taking the piss out of people who actually take such posts seriously.

Wow, a new low?

What is this to celebrate, being in the third tier of English football?

I think the last time our fans turned up with loads of inflatables was at Charlton on the last day of last season - remind me how that turned out?

This tragic form of ''support'' should be consigned to the rubbish bin along with the ''manager'' we had at Charlton too...

Just get behind the team and Lambert by singing, not by looking tinpot.

[/quote]

Just go away you idiot....you are boring

[/quote]

what the hell are you talking about? I was having a go at the people who think that we should toughen up and get some stone island on. You not to bright are you?

Ill be handing out nine inch nails at the turnstitles to all those that think this is sad and pathetic.

No good brining any rock music to the game mate!!  [;)]U all need to calm down, its just a bit of fun for the fans to enjoy, if you are really that against it just don''t go, or don''t join in with the fun!!Why do i get a feeling you are going to be the same people asking us to be seated thoughout the game so we do not ruin it for you!

[quote user="B-Block Yella"]No good brining any rock music to the game mate!!  [;)]U all need to calm down, its just a bit of fun for the fans to enjoy, if you are really that against it just don''t go, or don''t join in with the fun!!Why do i get a feeling you are going to be the same people asking us to be seated thoughout the game so we do not ruin it for you![/quote]Why can''t people like you just have ''fun'' by just being at a game and singing cheering for the team ? What is it you think,that dressing up in stupid costumes,wigs etc and throwing around inflatables, brings to the occasion of Southend away? Do you think the team will walk out on the pitch and look over to the away support,see the inflatables and think ''look at all those inflatables,I''m so proud to play for a team that has support like that'' or will they possibly think ''inflatables - what the fcuk is that all about?'' I think I know which is more likely.I would love you to explain you and your ilk''s mindset to me,but I suspect I still won''t get it because I don''t have the mental age of a ten year old!HAVE SOME DIGNITY FOR F***S SAKE AND LET THE CLUB AND OTHER SUPPORTERS HAVE SOME TOO!

[quote user="A change gonna come..."][quote user="B-Block Yella"]No good brining any rock music to the game mate!!  [;)]

U all need to calm down, its just a bit of fun for the fans to enjoy, if you are really that against it just don''t go, or don''t join in with the fun!!

Why do i get a feeling you are going to be the same people asking us to be seated thoughout the game so we do not ruin it for you!
[/quote]

Why can''t people like you just have ''fun'' by just being at a game and singing cheering for the team ? What is it you think,that dressing up in stupid costumes,wigs etc and throwing around inflatables, brings to the occasion of Southend away?

Do you think the team will walk out on the pitch and look over to the away support,see the inflatables and think ''look at all those inflatables,I''m so proud to play for a team that has support like that'' or will they possibly think ''inflatables - what the fcuk is that all about?'' I think I know which is more likely.

I would love you to explain you and your ilk''s mindset to me,but I suspect I still won''t get it because I don''t have the mental age of a ten year old!

HAVE SOME DIGNITY FOR F***S SAKE AND LET THE CLUB AND OTHER SUPPORTERS HAVE SOME TOO!
[/quote]

Wow. If that''s not an over-reaction to a joke thread about inflatables, then I''d hate to see what is ...

I can''t believe somebody would care that much about inflatables. Bravo, that is truly incredible. A fantastic argument about such a world-changing and life-affecting topic. I bow down in your greatness.

If anybody is pathetic, then I''m afraid its you, sir. 

[quote user="A change gonna come..."][quote user="B-Block Yella"]No good brining any rock music to the game mate!!  [;)]U all need to calm down, its just a bit of fun for the fans to enjoy, if you are really that against it just don''t go, or don''t join in with the fun!!Why do i get a feeling you are going to be the same people asking us to be seated thoughout the game so we do not ruin it for you![/quote]Why can''t people like you just have ''fun'' by just being at a game and singing cheering for the team ? What is it you think,that dressing up in stupid costumes,wigs etc and throwing around inflatables, brings to the occasion of Southend away? Do you think the team will walk out on the pitch and look over to the away support,see the inflatables and think ''look at all those inflatables,I''m so proud to play for a team that has support like that'' or will they possibly think ''inflatables - what the fcuk is that all about?'' I think I know which is more likely.I would love you to explain you and your ilk''s mindset to me,but I suspect I still won''t get it because I don''t have the mental age of a ten year old!HAVE SOME DIGNITY FOR F***S SAKE AND LET THE CLUB AND OTHER SUPPORTERS HAVE SOME TOO! [/quote]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/617050/ShowPost.aspx i would say that this would definately get the players going...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="A change gonna come..."][quote user="B-Block Yella"]No good brining any rock music to the game mate!!  [;)]U all need to calm down, its just a bit of fun for the fans to enjoy, if you are really that against it just don''t go, or don''t join in with the fun!!Why do i get a feeling you are going to be the same people asking us to be seated thoughout the game so we do not ruin it for you![/quote]Why can''t people like you just have ''fun'' by just being at a game and singing cheering for the team ? What is it you think,that dressing up in stupid costumes,wigs etc and throwing around inflatables, brings to the occasion of Southend away? Do you think the team will walk out on the pitch and look over to the away support,see the inflatables and think ''look at all those inflatables,I''m so proud to play for a team that has support like that'' or will they possibly think ''inflatables - what the fcuk is that all about?'' I think I know which is more likely.I would love you to explain you and your ilk''s mindset to me,but I suspect I still won''t get it because I don''t have the mental age of a ten year old!HAVE SOME DIGNITY FOR F***S SAKE AND LET THE CLUB AND OTHER SUPPORTERS HAVE SOME TOO! [/quote]

Wow. If that''s not an over-reaction to a joke thread about inflatables, then I''d hate to see what is ...

I can''t believe somebody would care that much about inflatables. Bravo, that is truly incredible. A fantastic argument about such a world-changing and life-affecting topic. I bow down in your greatness.

[/quote]If it is a ''joke thread'' fair enough,however somehow it is quite conceivable that cocks like you are serious about it! As somebody has already mentioned Charlton away last season - ''nuff said!

[quote user="B-Block Yella"]No good brining any rock music to the game mate!!  [;)]

U all need to calm down, its just a bit of fun for the fans to enjoy, if you are really that against it just don''t go, or don''t join in with the fun!!

Why do i get a feeling you are going to be the same people asking us to be seated thoughout the game so we do not ruin it for you!
[/quote]

What a pathetic thing to say! "Just don''t go..."

The last time I had an inflatable at a Norwich game was the ''89 Semi at Villa Park (I was ten).

The flak people are getting for wanting to take inflatables is because it is MUGGY! I can assure you all the people moaning are not old duffers who''s only cry all game is "SIDDOWN!".

Sing, shout, stand up, swear....but don''t bring Lilos as it makes us look like twats.

This started as a small amusing thread , but so much hot air has blown it up beyond its intended inflatability ( is that a word?)

Cam seems to have misunderstood it too, which is strange given his propensity for being all knowing.

[quote user="dreamteam"]

This started as a small amusing thread , but so much hot air has blown it up beyond its intended inflatability ( is that a word?)

Cam seems to have misunderstood it too, which is strange given his propensity for being all knowing.

[/quote]

We''re in Division 3 not a holiday camp.....

[quote user="A change gonna come..."][quote user="B-Block Yella"]No good brining any rock music to the game mate!!  [;)]U all need to calm down, its just a bit of fun for the fans to enjoy, if you are really that against it just don''t go, or don''t join in with the fun!!Why do i get a feeling you are going to be the same people asking us to be seated thoughout the game so we do not ruin it for you![/quote]Why can''t people like you just have ''fun'' by just being at a game and singing cheering for the team ? What is it you think,that dressing up in stupid costumes,wigs etc and throwing around inflatables, brings to the occasion of Southend away? Do you think the team will walk out on the pitch and look over to the away support,see the inflatables and think ''look at all those inflatables,I''m so proud to play for a team that has support like that'' or will they possibly think ''inflatables - what the fcuk is that all about?'' I think I know which is more likely.I would love you to explain you and your ilk''s mindset to me,but I suspect I still won''t get it because I don''t have the mental age of a ten year old!HAVE SOME DIGNITY FOR F***S SAKE AND LET THE CLUB AND OTHER SUPPORTERS HAVE SOME TOO! [/quote]I am not one of those that is going to bring all sorts of inflatables to games, i may bring the odd small beach ball if i feel like it, but i cannot see the point in having a moan about a joke, people may enjoy a laugh when they travel away from home to watch a side which has far from produced on their travels over the last few years.I will admit if the inflatable comes my way i will give it a wack and a cheer, its part of having fun, and at the age of 18 i have not lost the will to be happy, have a laugh and support my team!! I will sing until i can sing no more for the canaries, as i do every game, but i cannot see the harm in a few inflatables being thrown about to have a laugh in a game which otherwise may be very drab and boring!!Lighten up and have a laugh you grumpy old g i t

[quote user="B-Block Yella"][quote user="A change gonna come..."][quote user="B-Block Yella"]No good brining any rock music to the game mate!!  [;)]

[/quote]

Why can''t people like you just have ''fun'' by just being at a game and singing cheering for the team ? What is it you think,that dressing up in stupid costumes,wigs etc and throwing around inflatables, brings to the occasion of Southend away?

Do you think the team will walk out on the pitch and look over to the away support,see the inflatables and think ''look at all those inflatables,I''m so proud to play for a team that has support like that'' or will they possibly think ''inflatables - what the fcuk is that all about?'' I think I know which is more likely.

I would love you to explain you and your ilk''s mindset to me,but I suspect I still won''t get it because I don''t have the mental age of a ten year old!

HAVE SOME DIGNITY FOR F***S SAKE AND LET THE CLUB AND OTHER SUPPORTERS HAVE SOME TOO!
[/quote]

I am not one of those that is going to bring all sorts of inflatables to games, i may bring the odd small beach ball if i feel like it, but i cannot see the point in having a moan about a joke, people may enjoy a laugh when they travel away from home to watch a side which has far from produced on their travels over the last few years.

I will admit if the inflatable comes my way i will give it a wack and a cheer, its part of having fun, and at the age of 18 i have not lost the will to be happy, have a laugh and support my team!! I will sing until i can sing no more for the canaries, as i do every game, but i cannot see the harm in a few inflatables being thrown about to have a laugh in a game which otherwise may be very drab and boring!!

Lighten up and have a laugh you grumpy old g i t
[/quote]

Did you have a "laugh" at Charlton?

I certainly bloody didn''t....any inflatables I see at Roots Hall will be burst.

Have a laugh i did not!Yes they helped to lighten a very nervous and terrible afternoon before the game, and i see it as that, a bit of enjoyment before the game!!During the game they need to be put away, and all my concentration is on the game and backing my team!!Norwich City Football Club is the biggest thing in my life, and i actually took a couple of days off work because i was that affected by our relegation, so don''t sit there and say just because i enjoy hitting a beachball or two about i do not care or back city!!And for the record lilos, guitars and other large inflatables i believe are over the top, but i cannot see the harm in a few small beachballs being hit around the stand!!

[quote user="B-Block Yella"]Have a laugh i did not!

Yes they helped to lighten a very nervous and terrible afternoon before the game, and i see it as that, a bit of enjoyment before the game!!

During the game they need to be put away, and all my concentration is on the game and backing my team!!

Norwich City Football Club is the biggest thing in my life, and i actually took a couple of days off work because i was that affected by our relegation, so don''t sit there and say just because i enjoy hitting a beachball or two about i do not care or back city!!

And for the record lilos, guitars and other large inflatables i believe are over the top, but i cannot see the harm in a few small beachballs being hit around the stand!!

[/quote]

At no point have I said you don''t care....

Just like your inflatables you''re full of hot air.

i think you have over reacted, and i''ll admit i too have over reacted, all i am tyring to say is that people will always bring inflatables to games because they enjoy it, and a fair few people at the game tomorow night will also enjoy. There are others like yourselves who are not in line to enjoy this part of the evening, but to ruin the whole night by popping them for those that enjoy it is a little OTT don''t you think? Let those who want to enjoy them, and the rest of us, you included will back the team!!At the end of the day, we are all there for the same thing, to support Norwich City, and we are some of the best supporters in the country, others just like to make noise in other ways!! I think what is not in question is the fact that once the game starts their will be 2,000 norwich fans all singing and backing their side, i think now that is what we have to concentrate on! Lets stop this pathetic argument over inflatables!!OTBC!!!!!

[quote user="dizgoo"]

dizgoo is it that if we bring inflateables the other firms and yooooths will think we are not hard and be up for a fight is this the reason why your an anti inflateable? Well if i see you i have a pretty handy inflateable hammer to wrap round your head ;)

[quote user="B-Block Yella"]No good brining any rock music to the game mate!!  [;)]

[/quote]

What a pathetic thing to say! "Just don''t go..."

The last time I had an inflatable at a Norwich game was the ''89 Semi at Villa Park (I was ten).

The flak people are getting for wanting to take inflatables is because it is MUGGY! I can assure you all the people moaning are not old duffers who''s only cry all game is "SIDDOWN!".

Sing, shout, stand up, swear....but don''t bring Lilos as it makes us look like twats.

[/quote]

[quote user="A change gonna come..."][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="A change gonna come..."][quote user="B-Block Yella"]No good brining any rock music to the game mate!!  [;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]If it is a ''joke thread'' fair enough,however somehow it is quite conceivable that cocks like you are serious about it! As somebody has already mentioned Charlton away last season - ''nuff said!
[/quote]

Oh yes! How could I forget that! It''s plainly obvious that the reason we played so badly, lost and got relegated at Charlton is because there was far too many inflatables in the stand! Now I firmly agree with you. Please leave all inflatables at home, or this time the world may come to an end!!!!

[:|]

As for the ''cocks like you'' comment. Aside from it underpinning your maturity, which you obviously have in abundance due to your passionate hatred of ''childish inflatables'', it doesn''t really make sense as I never said I was bringing any inflatables. Still, don''t let that stop your over-the-top rant.

Please, please explain me to the logic of losing a bloody football game because too many inflatables are used. F**king stupid, inflatables means the fans are having fun and means they are going to be louder and more active, which will motivate any team. It is a simple fact the fans are the 12th man. The incident that happened at Liverpool is never likely to happen again, if you cant enjoy a football game, then whats the point of going. Its pathetic criticising people because of making a world record attempt for inflatables. GETTING US, NORWICH CITY into the record books, let every person round the world hear our name and hear our chants!!!!!!!!

1. We are not going to get a world record as there will be about 20 of them.

2. Some of our fans need to grow up.

3. Last time I looked inflatables didn;t make the crowd louder.

4. We are in league 1. Turning Southend away into some sort of happy clappy carnival makes us look f**king stupid and also continues to perpetuate the myth to Delia et al that the fans are happy with their lot and accept where we are.

5. Large quantities of inflatables are acceptable at celebration games or last away games of the season (Charlton aside). Other than that I don''t mind the odd inflatable canary but taking loads is ridiculous.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

1. We are not going to get a world record as there will be about 20 of them.

3. Last time I looked inflatables didn;t make the crowd louder.

4. We are in league 1. Turning Southend away into some sort of happy clappy carnival makes us look f**king stupid and also continues to perpetuate the myth to Delia et al that the fans are happy with their lot and accept where we are.

5. Large quantities of inflatables are acceptable at celebration games or last away games of the season (Charlton aside). Other than that I don''t mind the odd inflatable canary but taking loads is ridiculous.

[/quote]

yes its not going to happen, but whats the bloody point about going on about it, its just a laugh. people like you make me laugh. grow up and learn to relax.

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]this is a free country i will take all the inflateables i want where ever, when ever and how ever i like aslong as its not illegal and theres not a damn thing you can do to stop me. :)[/quote] BLOODY RIGHT MATE!!!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]My God! I am amazed at some people on here! It''s just about having a laugh. You pay £20 and I think anyone is entitled to. [:@]Are we such a big team that we can''t do such immature things at smaller clubs as it will ruin our big cllub image?Are we supposed to be miserable ALL season because we are in League one? Must we frown and grumble during a successful start to the season just to show Delia that we are still not amused at her running of the club?Football is a form of entertainment, not a political movement. I for one have seen so much dross following Norwich that I am going to enjoy myself for as long as I can as you never know when the bad days of the past few seasons will return. I suggest a few people on here do the same (although I really do think some would prefer us to be struggling!).

God there are some muppets who post on here!! As if some people are getting angry about INFLATABLES hahaha! Those people can stay at home as they are not wanted!

ALSO I CAN CONFIRM I HAVE HAD A PHONE CALL FROM GARY (THE OFFICIAL GUINESS WORLD RECORD ADJUDICATOR) AND HE WILL ARRIVE AT ROOTS HALL AT 7:45PM FOR THE OFFICIAL COUNT UP OF THE INFLATABLES!!!!!!

More interesting is whether Mr Rastaman is paying the fee charged by Guinness to have an adjudicator present.  Currently it is between £3000-5000 per event.