Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

SOUTHEND AWAY

I have heard we are going for the record number of INFLATABLES in a football Stadium for SAAARRRRRFFFFEEEEENNNNDDD Away! So who ever is going bring as many inflatables as you can :p

[quote user="Methane"]No inflatables but a few cardboard cut-outs, Nelson and Otsemeboor[/quote]

Inflatable Nelson and Otsemebor

[quote user="Rastaman"]I have heard we are going for the record number of INFLATABLES in a football Stadium for SAAARRRRRFFFFEEEEENNNNDDD Away! So who ever is going bring as many inflatables as you can :p[/quote]Oh super-dooper! what fun! norwich norwich ra-ra-ra!

[quote user="Purple Wolf"]inflatable tranfield wanted.[/quote]

I think I have an inflatable doll called Rachel somewhere.and she has blonde hair too in all the right places  

I have an inflatable banana which is about 4 foot long and a 3 foot inflatable guitar, don''t quite remember how I got them, but aquired them when we were playing Bayern all those years ago, they are still ok too. [:D]

I think I have an inflatable Lamb somewhere ... I''ll have to have a look.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I have an inflatable banana which is about 4 foot long and a 3 foot inflatable guitar, don''t quite remember how I got them, but aquired them when we were playing Bayern all those years ago, they are still ok too. [:D][/quote]

would you like me to sign your banana [;)] - as i am a banana!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

I think I have an inflatable Lamb somewhere ... I''ll have to have a look.

[/quote]

just need an inflatable ''bert somewhere [;)]

(hope you get the joke) [;)]

I bought you mail orderMy plain wrapper babyYour skin is like vinylThe perfect companionYou float in my new poolDeluxe and delightfulInflatable dollMy role is to serve youDisposable darlingCan''t throw you away nowImmortal and life sizeMy breath is inside youI''ll dress you up dailyAnd keep you till death sighsInflatable dollLover ungratefulI blew up your body...But you blew my mind

I''m working from London office that day and going straight to the game - so wont have an inflatable with me

As for OTBC  - OK the language may be archaic but its our song and its been sung for years.  if you dont like it why dont you sod off

to all those complaining about this world record attempt haha, you should stay at home listen to the game on the radio with a cupa. If your complaining because you think us norwich firm need to toughen up quit the replica shirts and turn out in our stone island your even more unwelcome. We will be there making as much noise as we can singing for 90 minutes win lose or draw, and i Power Ranger Canary will be fairly recognisable ;)