Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

colchester away

Away fans are housed at one end of the stadium

in the South Stand, where up to 1,900 supporters can be accommodated.

Their ground holds 10,000 but they are only averaging 5000 so we should get 3000 easily [:D]

i`m hoping so.. planning to go but if we carry on as we are might be a struggle to get a ticket if there stingy  with the allocation , which wouldn`t suprise me  with the current bad feeling between the clubs [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]i`m hoping so.. planning to go but if we carry on as we are might be a struggle to get a ticket if there stingy  with the allocation , which wouldn`t suprise me  with the current bad feeling between the clubs [:D][/quote]

They need the money [:D]

Your allocation will depend, I would think, on how many home tickets are sold.  They have been on sale for a couple of weeks this end (as are all home games for the rest of the season) but the normal away allocation is around 1900.  This was increased to around 3000 for Leeds but Leeds are not as big a draw this end as Norwich will be and given the current "history" between the two teams this season.  If I can get an official figure this end nearer the time I will post it.  I''m told it is selling very well this end.

We all need the money but I actually don''t think we are quite as hard up as you may be.  [:P] 

Indeed, wouldn''t suprise me if we went in to administation within a few months (not saying we will, just staying if it did happen i wouldn''t be at all suprised)

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Your allocation will depend, I would think, on how many home tickets are sold.  They have been on sale for a couple of weeks this end (as are all home games for the rest of the season) but the normal away allocation is around 1900.  This was increased to around 3000 for Leeds but Leeds are not as big a draw this end as Norwich will be and given the current "history" between the two teams this season.  If I can get an official figure this end nearer the time I will post it.  I''m told it is selling very well this end.

We all need the money but I actually don''t think we are quite as hard up as you may be.  [:P] 

[/quote]

Which extra bit do the away fans get then and do they hold those blocks back or are they selling to Col U fans in all areas of the ground already? If so would suggest we will only get the smaller allocation which will be a bit of a joke to be honest given your crowds.

[quote user="Puzzy magnet "]

I wonder if any Norwich fans will just buy tickets in home areas then?

[/quote]

Not if there is any chance of being sat next to Cameldoom

[/quote]

I don''t know how skint we are, but we could afford Holt & you by all accounts, couldn''t!

[quote user="dizgoo"]

[quote user="Puzzy magnet "]

I wonder if any Norwich fans will just buy tickets in home areas then?

[/quote]

Not if there is any chance of being sat next to Cameldoom

[/quote]

Brilliant!

[/quote]

Selling very well eh?

Wow, you may get to open all 4 sides of your ground.

[/quote]

Selling very well eh?

Wow, you may get to open all 4 sides of your ground.

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Which extra bit do the away fans get then and do they hold those blocks back or are they selling to Col U fans in all areas of the ground already? If so would suggest we will only get the smaller allocation which will be a bit of a joke to be honest given your crowds.

[/quote]

Leeds were given a lot of the East Stand but, as I say, they are not a popular draw this end - many families not happy with the Leeds reputation.  At the moment they are selling in all areas as far as I know - I''m a season ticket holder in East and I''ve not heard of any changes at the moment.  Clearly it will depend on the take up which is good at the moment.

Holt wanted a bigger club according to Cowling.  He says Colchester offered roughly the same money as you did.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t believe ANYTHING that clown says.

Two words - Teddy Sheringham

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]It seems a no-brainer to me that this match will be a sell out. Hence we will get just the 1900 tickets, or whatever the normal maximum allocation is.[/quote]

Don''t be so sure. Col Who are one of the smallest clubs in England so they may struggle.

[quote user="dizgoo"]

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]It seems a no-brainer to me that this match will be a sell out. Hence we will get just the 1900 tickets, or whatever the normal maximum allocation is.[/quote]

Don''t be so sure. Col Who are one of the smallest clubs in England so they may struggle.

[/quote]

LOL!! That''ll wind the minnows up!

Not a wind up, true fact.

That''s why shouldn''t get worked up about them. At least the Scum are a proper football club (albeit complete c***s)

If you look at their online ticket booking there are loads of tickets unsold. Some sections are less than half sold. The good news at the moment is the extra sections given to Leeds are not on sale which suggests unless they sell out we may well get the extra seats.

Reckon their chairman will give us an extra 1000 tickets and will drop the FA case, if we give him Holt, Hoolihan & Askou plus Delia''s comfy chair & the use of Captain Canary for a week.......

Them selling well is not a surprise given we are a big draw, it''s just another potential three points for us.

[quote user="dizgoo"]

Holt wanted a bigger club according to Cowling.  He says Colchester offered roughly the same money as you did.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t believe ANYTHING that clown says.

Two words - Teddy Sheringham

[/quote]

Easy to say you offered the same amount when there is no need to prove it. We were told this loads of times by Doomcaster, doubt it was true on any occasion, kept some fans happy though

[/quote]

Which (if any) is the hardcore stand at Col U?