Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

The92.co.uk

Sky Sports have made this website for fans of all clubs to upload pictures and comments, and show who have the best fans in the football league (I''m not quite sure how it shows that, but still ) we''re currently 3rd out of 92!! Ipswich are 25th. Get on their and help us push into top spot!

www.the92.co.uk

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Sky Sports have made this website for fans of all clubs to upload pictures and comments, and show who have the best fans in the football league (I''m not quite sure how it shows that, but still ) we''re currently 3rd out of 92!! Ipswich are 25th. Get on their and help us push into top spot!

www.the92.co.uk

[/quote]

Norwich currently 2nd out of 92 behind Leeds - come on everyone - do your bit and post your pics and comments (I sent loads off last night).

It seems our last ''victory'' against S''end was on account of a guy sending in a pic of himself standing beside Disney Castle in his City shirt.

I''d have thought we''d have lost not won because of that!!

[quote user="Herman "]Who is the lucky sod with Amanda Holdem???[/quote]

Errrr....that would be me.  It was taken in the Gunn Club before our game against Everton in the Prem.  Her boyfriend (now husband???) Chris is an Everton fan and they were guests of Delia.  Nice girl by the way.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

Errrr....that would be me.  It was taken in the Gunn Club before our game against Everton in the Prem.  Her boyfriend (now husband???) Chris is an Everton fan and they were guests of Delia.  Nice girl by the way.

[/quote]

Holdem ?............I bet you wouldn''t struggle much if she did !

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol,an appropriate mis-spelling! I definitely wouldn''t struggle[Y]

Were you Lord Horn before or after you met her?

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol,an appropriate mis-spelling! I definitely wouldn''t struggle[Y]

Were you Lord Horn before or after you met her?

[/quote]

During

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

That must be you on the frontpage of the site today then!! Good work!!

No Amanda "Holdem" now (I thought it was a new poker variation), but we do now seem to have a supporter with an uncanny resemblance to Ian Paisley - it''s not you is it Horny?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]No Amanda "Holdem" now (I thought it was a new poker variation), but we do now seem to have a supporter with an uncanny resemblance to Ian Paisley - it''s not you is it Horny?
[/quote]

How very dare you.....you Fenian, Papist, anti-Christ blahblahblah....

[:D]

Just uploaded some of my brother as mascot. They have to be checked first though don''t they?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]No Amanda "Holdem" now (I thought it was a new poker variation), but we do now seem to have a supporter with an uncanny resemblance to Ian Paisley - it''s not you is it Horny?
[/quote]

Just spotted that one,and it is a scary lookalike.I think you need to change glasses.Either that or start shouting NEVER,NEVER,NEVER in a Norn Irish accent!