Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

PinkUn mobile site m.pinkun.com

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Works spot on for iPhone, especially as I can now add it as an application to the homepage!![/quote]

Is there really? I have tried to find it but can''t.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Three wallpapers from tonight''s game at Southend now available in the downloads section.[/quote]

Are the downloads on the pinkun site too or am I having a blonde moment, not sure what this mobile site is all about.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Three wallpapers from tonight''s game at Southend now available in the downloads section.[/quote]

Are the downloads on the pinkun site too or am I having a blonde moment, not sure what this mobile site is all about.

[/quote]

It''s a version of the site adapted to fit mobiles and I am able to upload wallpapers to the mobile site from home.

The desktop versions for your PC will have to wait until tomorrow when I''m back in the office I''m afraid.

"Sign in" Link changes to "Logout", several buttons become visible. I think that''s enough visual feedback for being logged in.

How come i can''t get pinkun.com on my mobile anymore? It worked better on my old phone,as it was quicker for some reason.

I always have to log in twice from phone, the first time it states that my user credentials are invalid then logs in at second attempt + i used to be able to see the marxh commentary on the main site but for some reason can''t access that from my phone anymore, otherwise still fab