Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

PinkUn mobile site m.pinkun.com

If accessing the pinkun site from your mobile tonight you''ll notice our new mobile service has kicked in.

Everything from the normal site is there, only it fits in your phone. You can post messages on this messageboard from the new site on your mobile and they will appear on here exactly as they would do normally. You can also add a wallpaper to your phone in the downloads section - I''ll be adding some pics from tonight after the game.

Should you wish to view the site on your phone in the old manner then you can do so by clicking the link at the bottom of the mobile site.

Enjoy and, please, give us your feedback...

great effort... looks great on a blackberry... will live match commentary/comments work now on phones? or is it a case of refresh refresh refresh?!

Looks good on the iPhone. Especially good that I can sign in now, for some reason I could never sign in with the last site.

Nice icon to add to the homescreen. Alot easier to navigate, sign-in process could be better as it doesn''t stipulate you''ve signed in or show your username. Good start!

[quote user="The Chirp"]great effort... looks great on a blackberry... will live match commentary/comments work now on phones? or is it a case of refresh refresh refresh?!
[/quote]

Tested the live commentary tonight on my phone - a normal mobile, not a fancy iphone or blackberry - and both the Norwich City and King''s Lynn live coverage worked fine and refreshed themselves. Now sorting wallpapers from tonight''s game.

Thanks for all your comments. Keep them coming. Anything that needs improving we will try our best to do so.

Have uploaded a couple of mobile wallpapers from Tuesday''s game in the downloads section - we''ve got the ruck from the first half and Lappin and Smith celebrating going 3-1 up.

works fine on the Tocco Ultra, much easier to use than i thought it would be given how terrible face book is on the same handset!

I like it

EDP and EEN24 are going mobile soon too. i think these are going to be hugely popular too.

Glad to hear it''s working fine on various handsets. Anyone having problems post them here and also what handset you''re using. Cheers.

Works really well on my Nokia 5800 Pete - much quicker to load and render than the standard site. Certainly makes it pleasant to use!Thanks for the effort.

This is brilliant! Works and looks great on my Nokia 96. So much better than tryin to struggle with the normal site on here. Will revolutionise my train journeys :-) Nice one Pete!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Thanks for all your comments. Keep them coming. Anything that needs improving we will try our best to do so.

[/quote]

Pete, I''ve got these two bean cans joined by a piece of string, what do I have to do? [*-)]