Sign in to follow this  
Bexley

Here's a bold prediction for you

On teh assumption that we do not have to sell in January I think we will only lose 2 more games this season.

Away at Huddersfield and away at Charlton.

There!

Well the basis for the optimism is that most of the hard away games have gone - bar Charlton & Huddersfield - and at carrow road the large majority of teams come for a draw & don''t even look for a win! 

[quote user="i need to be entertained"]

So we are going to wembley twice, JPT and were going to win the F A Cup bring on may.

I think your predictions are a bit optimistic but i would like to think you are correct.

[/quote]

League games I meant - as I suspect you guessed.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Bexley"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]loads of draws then[/quote]

Yep

[/quote]

how many exactly ??[;)]

[/quote]

Eight. Exactly.

I think that there''s enough of the old City to get a point or more away against the top clubs (like we nearly did at Leeds and MKD) and struggle against the minnows - Tranmere for example,who come only  for a point. Several people have said that our best football of the season was away at Leeds.Also for test will be the away game at Colchester.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]That means

Norwich City P46 W27 D13 L6 PTS94

We''re gonna win the league!!
[/quote]

Like I said......bold! Not impossible though!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]That meansNorwich City P46 W27 D13 L6 PTS94We''re gonna win the league!![/quote]2 horse race with Leeds, can''t imagine anybody else would be anywhere near us if this were to happen

[quote user="Bexley"]

On teh assumption that we do not have to sell in January I think we will only lose 2 more games this season.

There!

[/quote]

Nonsense! We''ll win both those games.

By your prediction you will finish on 94 points, Leeds have nearly half that already from just 18 games, Leeds would need another 50 points from 28 games, would say thats a formality the form we''re on

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]I don''t think we''re going to lose at Carrow Road for the rest of the season.
[/quote]

Same as me then!

[quote user="Bexley"]

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]I don''t think we''re going to lose at Carrow Road for the rest of the season.[/quote]

Same as me then!

[/quote]I guess so, in a fashion!

Gotta agree with you, dont think we will lose any others, and maybe not these two. I can see us going unbeaten. Obviously now to the end of the season would be ridicolous, but I cant see any team beating us, its just one will. If you get me? [:S] What I mean is that I dont think the way we usually play, any team is good enough to beat us, its just one will get lucky and beat us, im sure.

[quote user="Bexley"]

There!

[/quote]

If we only lost 2 more games this season I''d probably take that to be honest but how we''ve been this season I''d still be disapointed we lost 2 games!